1. Most sages of the Axial Age took which of the following views of human nature?
A. It’s essentially bad.
B. It’s neither good nor bad.
C. It’s essentially good.
D. It’s pre-determined.
2. Which of the following combinations of food did the Polynesians introduce to the islands they colonized?
A. Sugar cane, chickens, and kava
B. Pigs, taro, and coconuts
C. Sugar cane, pigs, and breadfruit
D. Bananas, breadfruit, and cattle
3. With the adoption of Christianity by Constantine, the emperor
A. stopped using images of pagan gods.
B. ended pagan rituals and ceremonies.
C. was no longer worshipped as a god.
D. was called God’s deputy on Earth.
4. How did Alfred the Great secure his modern reputation as a state-builder?
A. He was lavishly generous to monks.
B. He forced people to live in militarized colonies.
C. He gave free land and tax breaks to peasants.
D. He encouraged trade through tax incentives to merchants and businessmen.
5. In forming his government, Asoka recruited what group to serve as bureaucrats?
A. The rising merchant class
B. Traditional Brahman elites
C. The military elite
D. The Buddhist clergy
6. Which of the following empires rose to have tremendous influence despite having poor resources, a non-strategic location, no precious metals, and poor soil?
7. After its conquest by Alexander the Great, the government of the Persian Empire
A. was transformed into a democratic monarchy.
B. was ruled by a traditional Macedonian monarchy.
C. became a democracy.
D. was maintained more or less intact.
8. Which ruler’s conversion to Christianity ensured this religion would be adopted by eastern Slavs and Russians?
9. What perennial problem did China share with Rome?
A. An inability to get foreigners to accept their culture
B. A lack of educated people to serve in government
C. Reliance on a primarily agricultural economy
D. An insecure method of succession for leaders
10. What strategy did Buddhist and Christian missionaries employ to spread their faith that Muslims didn’t?
A. Conversion of kings and other elite figures
B. Use of artifacts
C. Conversion of merchants
D. Forceful conversion of others
11. What major problem did the Roman Empire face in the mid to late Fourth Century?
A. Weak leadership
B. Lack of education within the empire
C. Immigration and invasion
D. Poor infrastructure
12. What title was given to the supreme Islamic authority, the successor of the prophet?
13. A staple food transplanted from Southeast Asia to the Mediterranean world as a result of the Islamic Empire was
14. The Emperor Charlemagne spread Christianity among the Saxons by
A. by way of exemplary faith that set an example.
B. giving pagans a choice of conversion or death.
C. excluding pagans from trade and commerce.
D. imposing taxes on those who didn’t convert.
15. The division between Shia and Sunni Muslims originally arose over
A. how Christians and Jews should be treated.
B. an understanding of the nature of Allah.
C. who could be a caliph.
D. how one should pray.
16. Legalism was the dominant political philosophy in China during the reign of
B. Liu Bang.
D. Han Wudi.
17. Which of the following did the Mayans consider to be worthy of recording?
A. Trade records
B. The laws of their society
C. Ceremonial rituals
D. Information about everyday life
18. Women were able to own property and hold paying jobs in which empire?
B. Asoka’s India
19. In the sixth century, kingdoms in India were
A. adopting Islam as their official religion.
B. undergoing successive waves of conversions to Christianity, Buddhism, and Islam.
C. adopting Buddhism as their official religion.
D. developing traditions that would become Hinduism.
20. On what basis were the Khmer people able to coalesce into a single large kingdom?
A. Development of its pottery industry
B. Wealth from its trading fleet
C. Exploiting the flooding of the Mekong River
D. Wealth from mining and timber
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.