A textile manufacturer is closing its North Carolina plant and moving the production of its products to a developing nation in Southeast Asia. The primary reason for the move is the lower labor cost that the organization can enjoy in the new location.
· Proponents of the decision laud the move as a means to save the organization by taking advantage of the free market and finding cheaper methods of producing the company’s goods.
· Opponents of the decision state that a breach of trust existed between the company and the employees, and that a breach of trust will occur due to this decision. Additionally, opponents cite recent findings that contractors in the Southeast Asia region where the company is moving have been cited for utilizing child labor and failing to provide working conditions equivalent to those in the United States.
· Officials in the Southeast Asia region have answered the criticisms of the use of child labor by pointing out that oftentimes children are the only individuals in a family who are capable of working, and to deny them that opportunity would create greater hardship on the already desperately poor population.
Based on the case study above, apply the deontological and teleological frameworks learned in this unit to provide the following information in your response:
· Describe which framework the proponents of this move would use to support their statement that it be considered ethical.
· Describe which framework the opponents of this move would use to support their statement that it be considered unethical.
· Describe style of leadership this decision reflects, and discuss whether this move would lead to a positive evaluation of leadership and organizational performance.
· Describe the level of corporate responsibility this decision reflects.
Be sure to follow the guidelines below:
· Be sure to include peer-reviewed sources to support positions/conclusions.
· Analysis should be highly relevant, informative, and remain on topic.
· Accuracy should be strong with close attention to detail in all parts of the assignment.
· Writing should be clear and concise with solid sentence structure and should be free of grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors.
· Your paper should be at least two pages in length.
· You must also use at least three outside sources to support assertions and conclusions, all sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.