You will be doing research to synthesize and make an argument about a topic of your choosing. Your job is to examine two scholarly articles that address some aspect of Heavy Metal music, its history, culture, fans, lyrics, popularity, etc. In doing so, you will synthesize the information that you find and argue for your position using the two articles you have found as support.
As previously mentioned, you will be finding at least two sources from the library, and based on the issues being addressed in the articles, making an argument to support or defend your position about the issue. For example, you could examine two articles that address the relevance of metal music in American society today. Next, you would incorporate your view of the issue as it compares and contrasts with the authors’ arguments in the essays. We will go over an example or two during this unit, and I will show you a proper structure to use when you write your paper.
Some tips in writing this paper:
1. You need to thoroughly understand the articles you are synthesizing—be sure to read each several times and annotate them.
2. Do not just pick the first two essays you find. Take some time and closely examine the research. In the long run it will make writing the paper easier and a better learning experience.
3. As you read the source texts (those articles you find in your library search) you will need to critique them. It ‘s not enough to understand them, but you have to have your own opinion about the issue the articles are addressing.
4. While you don’t have to do this, it typically helps if the articles you select approach your topic from different perspectives. By doing this, the positions are pitted against each other—which makes your job somewhat easier.
5. When you make your argument (your position on the issue) you will need to support it with examples from the texts and your explanation as to why the examples were effective.
6. Ethos, Logos, and Pathos are effective ways to begin your argument. Use them.
7. Your thesis should be early in your essay—the first or second paragraph. It should be clear to the reader.
Your paper should be 4 pages long, written in Times New Roman, or a similar font. Also, do not use Courier font, as it is too large. Font size should be 12. If you have any questions please see me.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.