Assignment 2: SWOT Analysis and Presentation
Due Week 4 and worth 150 points
Based on the feedback from your professor for the first assignment, you will continue working on your recommendations for an LMS for your organization. You must compare and contrast two (2) different LMSs using a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis on each system that you have identified as two (2) potential solutions. One of the LMS will be Moodle and you can Pick the Open LMS.
Once you have completed the SWOT analysis, you will create a presentation for the organization so that they are able to make the best choice possible.
You must submit the SWOT analysis and your recommendation as two (2) separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for.
The following resources may help you with this assignment:
· Article titled “SWOT Analysis”, located at http://www.washington.edu/research/rapid/resources/toolsTemplates/SWOT_analysis.pdf
· Article titled “SWOT Analysis”, located at http://www.mcafee.cc/Classes/BEM116/PDF/SWOT.pdf.
Note: You may also use Internet or Strayer Resource Center for articles on SWOT analysis.
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
1. Select one (1) proprietary LMS (Moodle) and one (1) open-access LMS (Pick One) that provide viable solutions for your organization. Provide a rationale for your selections.
2. Compare and contrast the two (2) selected systems using a SWOT analysis on each system and summarize the main findings from your analysis.
3. Based on your SWOT analysis, recommend the LMS that you believe will best support the organization’s needs. Justify your response.
4. Create a five to ten (5-10) minute presentation for your organization explaining your recommendation for an LMS. Note: The presentation may be completed in PowerPoint, Prezi, video, other presentation software, or as a written script. The presentation file is not included in the required assignment page length. You can record the audio for your presentation or include a written script. Typically, you should allocate about one (1) minute per slide.
5. Provide at least three (3) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years that support the paper’s claims.
6. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
c. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze an organization’s learning needs and rationale for selecting a Learning Management System (LMS).
· Differentiate between proprietary and open-access LMS.
· Describe the components of a typical LMS.
· Recognize strengths and constraints of an LMS.
· Evaluate assessment tools and capabilities of an LMS.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in technology tools to manage learning.
· Write clearly and concisely about issues in technology tools to manage learning using proper writing mechanics.
I will attach the 1st assignment. The company I’m creating my LMS is for the FRTIB (Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Beau)
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, our Acme Homework has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.