THIS IS A MOST Very important for each time you quoate or paraphase any of the dilalogues you should include the dialog title page citation at the end of the paraphare or quatation example( “phaedo,” 574)
1. What is the story Socrates tells in this selection?
2. What is the story an allegory/analogy for according to Socrates? Be as detailed as you can in your answer. What does each element of the story correspond to? Be sure to base your answer on what Plato says, as much as possible, rather than on your gut feeling about what it means.
1. At the beginning of the reading Socrates distinguishes between the soul examining things “through the body” and “by herself” (p. 577), and argues that the latter is better than the former. What is the difference between these two, and why does he think that one is better than the other?
2. Simmias and Cebes each come up with a counter-argument to Socrates’ attempt at proving the immortality of the soul. What are their arguments (remember: an argument is: evidence + conclusion)? Do they seem convincing to you? If not, can you explain what you think might be some good grounds for being skeptical of Socrates’ argument (of course, answering this question will require that you explain what you take Socrates’ argument to be!).
3. At one point in the discussion, Socrates says: “For in fact, as regards this very matter I am just now no philosopher [lover of wisdom], I am a philovictor [lover of victory] – I want to win, as much as the most uneducated men do” (p. 590). What is “matter” he is referring to here? Why do you think he might say this? And, just as importantly, what do you think this admission suggests about how we should view his arguments and the conclusions he reaches?
NO PLAGIARISM IT WILL BE CHECKED
Logic part 3 philosophycall perpective
What is wrong with the following statements?
1. Validity is when an argument is true; i.e., its premises are true and its conclusion is true.
2. An argument is valid when it is both sound and true.
3. Premises can be true or false; conclusions are sound or unsound.
4. An argument’s validity depends on the truth of its premises.
5. An argument’s soundness depends upon its form.
II. Determine whether the following statements are true or false, and why.
1. A valid argument can have false premises.
2. A sound argument can have a false conclusion.
3. If an argument is sound, then it must be valid.
4. All valid arguments are also sound arguments.
5. All sound arguments are also valid arguments.
6. If an argument has all true premises and a true conclusion, then it is sound.
7. A valid argument must have a true conclusion.
8. It is correct to say that an argument is true or false.
9. An invalid argument must have at least one false premise.
10. An invalid argument must have a false conclusion.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.