THIS IS DUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN APA FORMAT EACH QUESTION (1-8) SHOULD BE ANSWERED SEPERATELY WITH THE CORRECT WORD COUNT AND FORMAT!
1. 1.Summarize the most common causes of employee dissatisfaction, and discuss the options a law enforcement agency or corrections facility has in dealing with employee grievances. Identify the factors that are relevant to a determination of how an employee grievance should be handled. (Respond in no less than 300 words.)APA FORMAT
2. 2.What are the supervisory or management practices most likely to cause employee dissatisfaction? What effects on the individual officer and on the organization are associated with unresolved employee dissatisfaction? What impact does a supervisor’s attitude about the employee’s grievance have on employee dissatisfaction? How should a supervisor respond to an employee grievance that the supervisor believes is without substantial merit? (Respond in no less than 250 words.)APA FORMAT
3. 3. Define and discuss the specific actions and behaviors of supervisors that will erode employee morale and adversely impact efficiency in a police department or corrections facility. (NO SPECIFIC WORD COUNT)APA FORMAT
4. 4. Define what is meant by “due process” in the context of disciplinary actions involving police or corrections employees. Describe a public employee’s “property interest” and “liberty interest” in his or her position. Identify the legal consequences that may follow from a failure to afford procedural due process to an officer.(NO SPECIFIC WORD COUNT)APA FORMAT
5. 5. Critically analyze the relevant distinctions between internal, external, and anonymous complaints and how subsequent investigations should be conducted in a police department or corrections facility. Briefly discuss the relative weight that should be given to each type of complaint, and how the supervisor should handle the complaint. Justify your response by referencing course materials or other scholarly sources of information. (Respond in no less than 250 words.)APA FORMAT
6. 6 .Define and discuss the “balancing test” applied to investigations of employee conduct that may or may not be job-related. Analyze how the Supreme Court’s 1985 holding in City of Muskegon v. Briggs should be applied in a case of police or correction officer off-duty conduct that is objectionable but not illegal.(NO SPECIFIC WORD COUNT)APA FORMAT
7. 7. Explain why “a supervisor should follow up to ascertain the effect of any disciplinary action that was imposed” by referencing relevant principles of personnel complaint investigations(NO SPECIFIC WORD COUNT)APA FORMAT
8. 8. Imagine that you are a first-line supervisor at a police department or corrections facility. You noticed that a veteran officer is hypercritical of new officers, and goes out of his way to make things difficult for them. The veteran officer is not technically violating any policy, so there is no basis for disciplinary action. Should you transfer the veteran officer to an assignment that limits his contact with new officers? What alternatives should you consider other than a transfer?(NO SPECIFIC WORD COUNT)APA FORMAT
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.