Please dont forget to follow the grading criteria…….THANK YOU!!!
In both your professional and personal life, you will make a variety of decisions. You should consider the financial and nonfinancial aspects while making decisions. To evaluate scenarios, you will also use some tools such as net present value (NPV), internal rate of return (IRR), modified internal rate of return (MIRR), payback, discounted payback, and return on investment (ROI) that you have discussed so far.
In this assignment, you will evaluate the financial aspects of making decisions. Tasks:
Investigate any two of the following four financial decisions:
1) Using net present value calculations, determine which has a higher ROI. Assume the average mileage under both options is 15,000 miles. The car will be sold for its Kelly Blue Book value at the end of ownership or it will be returned to the leasing dealership for no additional lease/return/mileage cost. The automobile being considered is a 4-cyl, 2.5 liter, two-wheel drive, Nissan Rogue sport utility. At the end of the 6 years, the automobile is in very good condition. Tax, title, or license fees are not considered under either option.
· Buying a Nissan Rogue today for $32,000, putting $10,000 down and taking a six-year loan for the rest at 4%
· Leasing the Rogue for 6 years at $360 a month with a down payment of $3,500 due at delivery. The car must be returned at the end of the lease. 15,000 miles per year are allowed under this lease plan.
Show your work and explain your rationale.
2) Commit to buy a vacation home in the climate of your choice, rent the home out when you are not using it, or sign a five-year lease for the home for the two months a year you plan on using it. You will need to make up the numbers for your home for this exercise.
3) A different buy-or-lease alternative—you could buy a home for $300,000, putting 20% down and renting it out at $1,700 a month. Which would make more financial sense? Buying or leasing the home? Explain your rationale.
4)Lease your home for the next three years or sell it with the intent to return to the same geographic area after you complete a three-year expatriate assignment in the country of your choice. Given the facts above, should you lease the house or sell it? The current market value is approximately $320,000. Explain your rationale, and show your work.
For the two options that you selected (and using the figures given above for those options), investigate the realistic assumptions for your location and include the information you found in the analysis. Create a paper in about 1,000–1,200 words, including the following:
· Initial information/approach: purchase price, rebate, down payment, amount to finance, etc.
· Payments formulas and calculations
· Explanation of the financial factors that you are employing in the selected decisions
· Conclusion containing the “best answer” for your personal life on the basis of these financial factors
· Probability of following the recommended “best answer” (assuming that these are the only decision options)
Grading CriteriaMaximum Points
– Communicates understanding of financial factors employed in the selected decisions.40
– Communicates the ability to analyze the situation and provide optimal conclusions on the basis of financial factors.80
– Communicates the ability to assess the probability of following the recommended solutions60
– Conveys through written word understanding and application of the essential assignment components20
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.