You are to conduct a personal interview with at least two (2) individuals who have been in a supervisory or managerial position for a minimum of three (3) years. For the purposes of this assignment, we will define “supervisory or managerial position” as follows:
1. Must direct the daily activities of at least three (3) subordinate employees.
2. Must have decision-making authority to direct the daily activities of the unit.
3. Must have direct input into the employment process, employee compensation, and progressive discipline within the unit.
4. Must not be a relative of the student by blood, marriage or adoption.
You are to cover the following points, as a minimum, in your interviews: All work must be and produced by word processor and formatted into MLA style. NO late work will be accepted!
Paper should begin with an introductory paragraph introducing the interviewee and include years of experience, industry, education level, and any of pertinent information you gather. At the end of each interview, you will provide a conclusion paragraph with your observations of what you have learned from this assignment and how this information can help you in your career.
You may complete 1 interview and move directly to the next or you may list the question and under each have (see example below)
1. How long has he/she been in management?
Manager 1– their response
Manager 2– their response
Include each question with your answer for each interviewee.
1. How long has he/she been in management?
2. What was his/her first job in management?
3. How did he/she get into management?
4. What is the educational background of the person being interviewed?
5. What courses did they take in school that proved most useful to them as a manager?
6. What courses or skills do they feel would be most beneficial for them at this stage of their management career?
7. How have they kept up with the changes in management styles and models in today’s business world? (Have they been back to school; attended seminars; read industry and management related books, etc?).
8. What was the biggest challenge they faced when they first moved into management? How did they address this challenge?
9. What do they see as the three (3) most significant challenges facing managers in today’s workplace?
10. What has been the single most significant change they have seen during their career as a manager?
11. What do they see as the most significant challenges facing their business in the next 5 years? What plans have they made to address this challenge?
12. What do they like most about being in management? Why?
13. What do they like least about being in management? Why? (see next page)
14. What do they feel is the key to motivating today’s work force?
15. In what type of planning do they participate? How?
16. What do they see as the keys to being an effective leader in today’s business environment? Why do they feel these are so critical to today’s manager?
17. How do they compare the workforce and employee of today with that of past years? Why?
18. What advice can they offer to you as someone pursuing a degree and a career in the field of management? What do you think about their advice? Why?
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.