LOOKING FOR EXPERTS IN MATHEMATICAL AND STATISTICAL CALCULATIONS – NO ESSAYS NEEDED.
PLEASE SHOW ALL COMPUTATIONS AND LABEL ALL ANSWERS AND VARIABLES
DUE DATE: MARCH 12, THURSDAY; WORD FORMAT
1. Jack works in the hardware section of a department store. A customer comes in and buys 3 gallons of paint and 7 brushes, and pays $69.96, including 6% sales tax. Another customer buys 2 gallons of paint and 3 brushes and pays $42.40, including sales tax. Find the price of a gallon of paint and that of a brush.
2. The cash flows from two projects under different states of the economy are as follows:
State of the economy
Find the coefficient of correlation between the two projects.
3. Stewart Company has cost of capital 14%. The following function represents the shortage cost for its net working capital
S = 3 / (x – 9)
S = 3 / (x – 9) for x > 9
Here S is the shortage cost in thousands of dollars, and x is the level of the net working capital, also in thousands of dollars. Find the following:
(A) The optimum level of net working capital.
(B) The financing cost, shortage cost, and total cost at the optimal point.
4. Granger Company’s cost of capital is 13%. It has invested x (million dollars) in current assets. The following function represents the shortage cost of current assets
S = 9 e−x/5
Find the following:
(A) The optimal level of current assets.
(B) The shortage, financing, and total annual cost of these assets.
5. Ohio Corporation has 6 million shares of common stock priced at $25 per share, which has just paid its annual dividend of $1.75. The dividends have grown steadily at the rate of 5% per year and the investors expect the growth to continue in the future. The 6% coupon bonds of the corporation have a face value of $60 million. The bonds will mature in 10 years and currently they sell at $857.14 each. The tax rate of Ohio is 25%. Calculate its WACC.
6. Potsdam Co has 3 million shares of common stock, each selling for $30, with β = 1.7. The company has $40 million in long-term bonds, selling at par, with coupon 7%. The tax rate of Potsdam is 30% and the risk-free rate is 5%. The expected return on the market is 12%. Find the WACC for Potsdam.
7. You work at PPL Corporation, at their corporate headquarters, in Allentown, PA. Estimate the weighted average cost of capital for the company. Start by studying the annual report of PPL Corporation available at their website. You can use public information about the company, available at various sources, such as Yahoo Finance. You should identify the source of your data. In effect, you have to find the current values of the following quantities for the corporation. If you are unable to find a number precisely, you will have to estimate it.
7.1. Income tax rate
7.2. Market value of debt
7.3. Market value of equity
7.4. Cost of debt
7.5. Cost of equity
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.