IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Factor analysis can help the test developer
2. As the result of a sensitivity review, items containing ________ may be eliminated from a test.
3. When an item-characteristic curve of an ability test has an inverted U shape, it usually indicates that
4. Ability tests are typically standardized on a sample that is representative of the general population and selected on the basis of variables such as
5. Which is a major difference between multiple-choice questions and essay questions?
6. The best type of item yields an item-characteristic curve that
7. Looking at the item-characteristic curve (below), a reasonable conclusion about the performance of the item illustrated would be that
8. If all raw scores on a test are to be converted to scores that range only from 1 to 9, the resulting scale is referred to as this type of scale:
9. The reason latent-trait theory is so-named has to do with the presumption that
10. In item analysis, the term item endorsement refers to the percent of testtakers who
11. Brotto and Yule reported that the development of their measure of asexuality was developed in four stages. Which best characterizes what they did during Stages 2 and 3?
12. A test developer of multiple-choice ability tests reviews data from a recent test administration. She discovers that testtakers who scored very high on the test as a whole, all responded to item 13 with the same incorrect choice. Accordingly, the test developer
13. The concept of asexuality was first introduced by
14. The development of a criterion-referenced test usually entails
15. An individually administered designed for use with elementary-school-age student is in the test tryout stage of test development. For the purposes of the tryout, this test should be administered
16. An item-characteristic curve includes all of the following EXCEPT
17. According to Brotto and Yule, their new measure of asexuality performed satisfactorily on
18. Which is TRUE of the latent-trait model of measurement?
19. These tests are often used for the purpose of licensing persons in professions. The tests referred to here are
20. A “good” test item on an ability test is one
21. Estimates suggest that approximately ________% of the population might be asexual.
22. In Guttman scaling
23. Generous time limits are typically associated with
24. According to your textbook, the minimum sample for a test tryout is
25. Scoring drift refers to
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
PSYC 421 Quiz 1
PSYC 421 Quiz 2
PSYC 421 Quiz 3
PSYC 421 Quiz 4
PSYC 421 Quiz 5
PSYC 421 Quiz 6
PSYC 421 Quiz 7
PSYC 421 Exam 1
PSYC 421 Exam 2
PSYC 421 Exam 3
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.