1. You’re an employee in accessories of a department store. A customer complains about your lack of silk scarves after she saw an advertisement in the newspaper. You are unable to provide a tangible restitution as you aren’t management. Knowing the concept of procedural fairness, what else could you do to satisfy your customer?
A. Make a note to the manager in front of the customer about the lack of merchandise.
B. Offer a rain check.
C. Call other stores to see if it is in stock and direct the customer to the other store.
2. Which of the following statements about the use of scent to change or augment the atmospherics in a store is true?
A. The gender of the target market should be used to determine the intensity of the scent.
B. There are no ethnic differences in the way scents are received and decoded.
C. The methods used to introduce scent into a store are relatively expensive.
3. Marcel works in the linen department of a large department store. When a customer arrived Friday morning to pick up a Thanksgiving tablecloth she had specially ordered, she was disappointed to find deliveries were late, and the cloth had not yet arrived. She was planning to use it at a Thanksgiving gathering at her home this weekend. Marcel was able to use empowerment to bridge the _______ gap by offering to bring the tablecloth to her home himself as soon as it arrived at the store.
4. Which of the following statements about the location of departments within retail department and discount stores is true?
A. Because many customers turn left when entering a store, the left side is especially desirable floor space.
B. The best locations on any floor are those that are closest to the store’s entrances, main aisles, escalators, and elevators.
C. In general in a multilevel store, space’s value increases the further it is from the entry-level floor.
5. When Karen went to Amazon.com, based on her past purchases, the site asked her if she was interested in a new book by Deepak Chopra. It also asked her if she wanted to be reminded when new books by Chopra or authors of similar books became available. Karen was even able to review her past purchases. All of these unique customer services enable Amazon.com to
A. differentiate itself from other retailers of books.
B. combat the problems associated with service intangibility.
C. prevent price comparisons with other electronic retailers of books.
6. Which of the following does not describe appropriate space management?
A. A retailer over allocates space to some low productivity categories such as milk because an extensive assortment in these categories attracts customers to the store and positively affects the sales of categories with higher GMROIs.
B. Less is allocated to fast selling merchandise to allow more shelf space to encourage sales of slower moving items.
C. A retailer over allocates space to categories purchased by their platinum customers, the customers with the highest lifetime value.
7. Glamour Shots uses makeup and clothes to try to make each of its customers look attractive. Then it takes photos of these individuals. It makes money by selling these photos. Since each individual is different, End of exam each makeover is different as is each camera shoot. Glamour Shots uses a/an _______ approach to customer service.
B. individualized retailing
8. Why is it important for stores to be designed with flexibility in mind?
A. It’s less expensive for retailers to build several different types of flexible fixtures than to build one inflexible fixture.
B. Stores with flexible designs can respond to market changes without large-scale renovations.
C. Customers find it hard to locate merchandise if fixtures are rigid.
9. Which of the following is not considered an objective to be met when designing a store?
A. The design should recognize the needs of the disabled.
B. The design should be inexpensive.
C. The design should be flexible.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.