Assignment 3: Got MOOC?
In this assignment, you will learn about Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) and their impact on adults and education.
To learn more about MOOCs, read the article titled “7 Things You Should Know About MOOCs”. Next, use the Internet or Strayer Library to locate two (2) additional articles on your own.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper responding to the items below:
Note: Make each numbered item below a heading in your paper.
1. Analyze three (3) advantages and three (3) disadvantages of MOOCs. Provide support for your analysis.
2. Compare and contrast MOOCs to a traditional online course. Propose one (1) use case in which a MOOC could be more beneficial to an adult learner than taking a traditional online course.
3. Discuss the main reasons why, as an adult learner, you may choose to take a MOOC. Explain the type of MOOC you would take, and specify why you would select this type of MOOC.
4. Suggest at least two (2) ways that MOOCs are or are not relevant to your current career. Justify your response.
5. Explore both the future of MOOCs and their potential impact on adult education, lifelong learning, and training.
6. Provide a reference page including the three (3) articles used in this paper.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze the definitions, goals, and purposes of adult education, training, and lifelong learning.
· Compare and contrast adult education, training, and lifelong learning with traditional post-secondary education.
· Explore the various participants in adult education, training, and lifelong learning activities.
· Analyze the various providers and venues of adult education, training, and lifelong learning programs.
· Explore various credit and non-credit programs, services, and activities available to adult learners.
· Examine the impact of technology on adult education, training, and lifelong learning programs.
· Write clearly and concisely about adult education, training, and lifelong learning using proper writing mechanics.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in adult education, training, and lifelong learning.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.