In this report, it will be no more than 4-pages doubled spaced (verbiage only). Of course if
pictures and graphs are included it will be longer. But the verbiage portion should be generally no
more than 4-pages doubled spaced. This would equate to approximately 2-pages per investment
2. Clearly state your idea and the security/stock used to express that idea.
3. Fundamental analysis: include supportive evidence including, macro-economic backdrop
germane to your idea, industry/sector specific data, and finally firm-level.
4. Technical analysis: the timing aspects of your idea will include, “the when” everything in above #3
will happen. For example, your idea and security/stock may be a good investment idea but “the
when” to take that investment theme live and go into a trade is a different story. For example,
since Q3 2016 macro-economic data has soften and peaking but has not peaked. Although the
economic backdrop lends itself well for a short-bias investment strategy, the data has not peaked.
Simply we are nearing a recession, but the recession has not materialized which is an essential
element for a short-bias strategy. Simply, a self-directed-active-aggressive investor may decide to
short various markets, just simply “not now.”
5. Model development: You will use at a minimum two-stage technical analysis of the security you
are using to express your investment idea. The two-stage process simply means you are using
two rules to time your investment. Example of S&P 500 that we are currently developing in class.
6. Conclusion: reiterate your findings without bias to “sell” me on the idea that your particular
investment idea will work.
Why Choose Us
Professional Academic Writers
Customer Support 24/7
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Admission and Business Papers
Editing and Proofreading