In this exam, you will demonstrate your ability to apply organizational change concepts to real-world situations in an organization or organizations with which you are familiar.
– You will choose four (4) topics from the selection offered in the attached table.
– Each of these topics represents an “intervention”—or planned organizational change process.
– Review Chapter 9: Designing Interventions before determining your choice of topics. This chapter familiarizes you with the types of interventions that leaders implement.
– Also review Chapter 11: Evaluating and Institutionalizing Organization Development Interventions. This chapter will help you determine how to evaluate the effectiveness of interventions.
– References to concepts from these chapters are expected.
– Title page – Follow standard format for the MBA program. Go to Doc Sharing and locate the document: “Title page for student papers.”
– Format – per APA manual
nFont: Times New Roman, 12 point
nMargins: per APA
nPage numbers: upper right corner
– Length – Your analyses should be a minimum of eight (6) pages in length; this equates to approximately two (2) pages per each of four (4) topics.
– Terminology and Concepts – Demonstrate mastery of course objectives by:
nUsing and defining organizational change terminology.
nMaking frequent references to and explaining course concepts.
– Examples– Support generalizations with specific examples from the organizational situation you are addressing. Present “pictures” of organizational behavior; include what actions were taken/are to be taken, by whom, where, and when.
– Other Sources –Library research is required for the following topics: Coaching, Workforce Diversity, and Employee Wellness/Stress. Students are encouraged to conduct brief research on other topics. You may also want to reference textbooks from, for example, Contemporary Management, Organizational Behavior, and/or other Leadership Concentration courses. Include a Reference page and cite your sources per APA.
– Citation- Please cite and use references per APA 6th Edition. Use the Student Resources Link to obtain helpful materials. Use the Writing Center and GROWS. A minimum of 10 peer-reviewed references from the online library are required.
Choose four (4) of the topics indicated in the “Topic” column of the following table.
– The headings and subheadings in the “Content of your Analysis” column of the table generally reflect the contents of material in the indicated chapter in your text.
– For most interventions, the textbook includes an introduction on the intervention’s importance, discussion of “Application Stages,” and a section on results.
– To ensure full credit for what you write, include the boldface headings and underlined subheadings that are located in the “Content of your Analysis” column.
– Avoid identifying organizations/employees by name. Use pseudonyms.
Note: If you do not have adequate organizational experience to respond to four of the indicated topics, imagine yourself in a troubled organization. Describe possible needs for improvement and design interventions to address these needs. Feel free to contact your professor for coaching on this alternative.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.