Topic. Hot Stew in the Ice Age? Evidence Shows Neanderthals Boiled Food. Author: Dan Vergano. Source: National Geographic.
PDF copies of these articles are on Blackboard in the “Course Documents” section.
Your essay should be:
· 3-to-5 pages of text, double spaced, 1-inch margins, 12-point font; a references cited section is not necessary but you should cite direct quotes like so: (Caesar, p33)
· Follow a clear structure with an introduction, background, analyses, discussion, and conclusion. Begin your essay with a clearly written thesis statement.
Prompting Questions. The following are the types of questions you should be answering in the text of your essay:
1. (Emotion, perception)What qualities does the author want the reader to attribute to the archaeologists and the archaeological evidence or site discussed in the article, and how have they done it?
2. How did the author of the article approach the topic differently than the author of your text book and what do you think accounts for these differences?
3. (Experience, training, degree?) What role do academic qualifications of the people involved in the article, both the author and the people discussed or quoted, play in the piece?
4. What do you think the people in this story would say the value of archaeology is to the modern world?
5. How would you improve this article if you were the author?
Things to avoid:
· Bullet points. The questions listed above are meant to guide the structure of your essay. Do not simply bullet point list answers to these questions.
· Poor grammar and informal language. Read your essay aloud to catch errors and have someone else read it over. This is an academic paper. Use a formal and authoritative tone.
· Unintended plagiarism. We expect that you will use information from this news article and your textbook in your answer, but we also expect you to attribute direct quotes to the source.
· Vagueness. It is possible to write an essay is that has correct information in it, but is nonetheless poor scholarship because it is vague and contains statement that are unsupported by evidence. Be specific and make a reasoned, supported argument in your essay.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.