Make sure you have read all of the assigned readings. Discuss the questions presented below and follow directions
1. Review the case Informed Consent in Louisiana – Lugenbuhl v. Dowling.
2. First, identify the elements of the legal citation- plaintiff, defendant, court, location of case etc.
3. Explain the meaning and importance of the doctrine of informed consent.
4. Discuss why we have this doctrine and what would happen if we did not.
5. Discuss the two elements that must be present for informed consent to exist under the law.
6. In a legal case of negligence and liability explain why the basis for negligence may be battery, unconsented touching, or breach of a duty imposed on the doctor to disclose material information.
7. Explain the elements that must be present for a patient to give informed consent.
1. Limit your responses to a maximum of four pages, not including title and reference list pages.
2. Be sure to utilize at least 3-4 scholarly references to support your discussions.
3. Be sure to properly cite your references within the text of your assignment and listed at the end.
4. Be sure to apply critical thinking skills to the write-up of your assignment, especially numbers 3, 4, and 5 above.
A Practical Guide to Informed Consent. Temple Health (2007). http://www.templehealth.org/ICTOOLKIT/html/ictoolkitpage1.html
Informed consent Russell G. Thornton Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent) 2000 April; 13(2): 187–190.PMCID: PMC1312305 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1312305/
Informed Consent in Louisiana – Lugenbuhl v. Dowling, 701 So.2d 447 (La. 1997), rehearing denied (Nov 21, 1997) Guide http://biotech.law.lsu.edu/cases/consent/Lugenbuhl.htm
Am J Public Health. 2008 May; 98(5): 793–801. doi: 10.2105/AJPH.2006.107706
PMCID: PMC2374810 Ethics in Public Health Research: Privacy and Public Health at Risk: Public Health Confidentiality in the Digital Age. Meyers, Frieden, Bherwani and Henning. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374810/
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.