This Unit assignment is to create an intervention plan. You will use the conflict experience you analyzed in your Unit V assignment as the basis for the intervention plan you create in Unit VIII. Specifically, in this assignment, you will create a plan for an intervention, leading the people who experienced conflict (i.e., from the Unit V assignment) from Model I to Model II relationship patterns. This is referred to as transformative change.
For this assignment, write a minimum of four pages in length describing your intervention plan to lead the people in conflict toward transformative change. Be sure to use the unit lesson as a guide. Incorporate at least five library resources to support the ideas you present in your intervention plan. These sources may be drawn from the unit readings. You should cite these five sources, in addition to the socio-cognitive systems learning model.
Include an introduction, as well as the following elements in your analysis. In the essay describing your intervention plan, please use headings that correspond to these elements. Be sure to refer to the unit lesson for the specific information needed for each section of the intervention plan.
1. Goals for the Intervention Refer to the unit lesson for the specific information needed for this section.
2. Conflict Scenario Provide a brief synopsis of the conflict you described in your Unit V assignment. Describe the conflict situation, discussing what happened leading up to this conflict situation and what happened as the conflict occurred. (Be sure to paraphrase this background information rather than copying it directly from your Unit V assignment. Otherwise, the system will flag it for plagiarism.)
3. Changing Values Refer to the unit lesson for the specific information needed for this section. In your intervention plan, be sure to detail how you will lead the individuals to test their deep underlying assumptions. How will you design this portion of the intervention? Brainstorm some probing questions that you will ask.
4. Changing Behaviors Refer to the unit lesson for the specific information needed for this section. How will you design this portion of the intervention? Which specific actions will you take to help lead them toward adopting Model II behaviors? Brainstorm some probing questions that you will you ask.
5. Double-Loop Learning: First Loop Refer to the unit lesson for the specific information needed for this section of your intervention plan. Be sure to include some probing questions that you will you ask.
6. Changing Outcomes Refer to the unit lesson for the specific information needed for this section.
7. Double-Loop Learning: Second Loop Refer to the unit lesson for the specific information needed for this section of your intervention plan. Be sure to include some probing questions that you will ask.
8. Conclusion Summarize the purpose for transformative learning and, specifically, for this intervention. Also, summarize the process and benefits of your intervention plan. Use APA style.
References from Unit Reading
Argyris, C. (2000). Flawed advice and the management trap. New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
Argyris, C. (2004). Reasons and rationalizations: The limits to organizational knowledge. New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
Argyris, C. (2010). Organizational traps: Leadership, culture, organizational design. New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
Argyris, C., & Schön, D. A. (1996). Organizational learning II: Theory, method, and practice. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley.
Friesenborg, L. (2015). The culture of learning organizations: Understanding Argyris’ theory through a socio-cognitive systems learning model. Forest City, IA: Brennan-Mitchell.
Jamieson, D. W., Auron, M., & Shechtman, D. (2010). Managing use of self for masterful professional practice. OD Practitioner, 42(3), 4-11.
McNiff, J., & Whitehead, J. (2000). Action research in organisations. New York, NY: Routledge.
Mezirow, J. (2003). Transformative learning as discourse. Journal of Transformative Education, 1(1), 58-63.
Palmer, P. J. (2004). A hidden wholeness: The journey toward an undivided life. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
Palmer, P. J. (2011). Healing the heart of democracy: The courage to create a politics worthy of the human spirit. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.