Answer following 10 questions. Use following book for reference:
Oakley, J. S. (2012). Accident investigation techniques: Basic theories, analytical methods, and applications (2nd ed.). Des Plaines, IL: American Society of Safety Engineers.
1) Think of a time when you were injured at work or at home. Conduct a “Five Whys” analysis of the accident to reveal root causes, and share your findings with the class. When reviewing your classmates’ postings, look at the sequence of the questions. Does each one build on the one before it?
2) While responding to an accident where a forklift tipped over going around a corner, the supervisor tells you that the cause was simply operator error since the driver was going too fast. The supervisor does not see the need to investigate any further. If you were the manager of this site, what would you say to the supervisor?
3) You recently completed an accident investigation involving a worker injured by an unguarded blade on a table saw. The investigation revealed that the guard had been removed some months before by persons unknown. Propose one corrective action for each of the first six levels in the hazard control precedence that would help prevent the accident from happening again. Which one(s) would you recommend, and why?
4) Recall your submissions for the projects in Units IV, V, and VI. Using the causal factors for the 2007 propane explosion at the Little General Store in Ghent, WV that you have previously identified, determine the level of accountability for each causal factor (worker/equipment, supervisor, management, corporate). Propose at least one corrective action for each causal factor.
5) What is accident trending? Why is trending so important for accident investigation to ensure hazard prevention?
6) Which report writing tip do you feel is most important? Why?
7) Why is it important to communicate lessons learned from an accident investigation to all levels of an organization?
8) Identify the steps in an accident investigation follow-up. Which step do you feel is the most critical?
9) What are the differences between accident forms and accident reports? How should you determine which one to use?
10) Discuss ways that accident causation theories can be used proactively to prevent accidents. Provide examples that illustrate your points.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.