Answer financial questions in in 3-4 senctences
1. Identify one account that would typically be found on a balance sheet, and one account that would typically be found on an income statement, and define them. Cite any references
2. Choose one of the assumptions, principles, constraints, primary characteristics, secondary characteristics, or elements of accounting as found in the conceptual framework of accounting. Explain the concept in your own words and describe a business situation in which the concept could be applied.
3. What information might you use, besides the financial statements of an organization, when analyzing its financial health? Be specific, and identify the usefulness of the information that you identify.
4. In performing a horizontal analysis on a company’s income statement, you notice that sales have decreased by 4%, but the gross profit has increased by 10%. What are some factors that could cause this to happen?
5. What are the benefits of ratio analysis? What are the limitations of ratio analysis? What can be done to minimize the limitations on ratio analysis? Explain.
6. What are the differences between the indirect and direct methods of preparing the statement of cash flows? Do you agree with the FASB that the direct method is preferred? Why, or why not?
7.Choose a publicly traded company and calculate its cash flow ratios. Demonstrate your calculations in your post, and explain what the cash flow ratios indicate about the company.
8. Distinguish between a variable cost, a fixed cost, and a mixed cost. Identify a publicly traded, well-known company, and identify what you envision would be a variable cost, a fixed cost, and a mixed cost for this company.
9. What is meant by a product’s contribution margin ratio? How is this ratio useful in planning business operations?
10. What other ways, besides relevant costs, could be used to analyze a make-or-buy decision?
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.