Create and analyze a simulated case study of a child with developmental challenges, aged 2–5 years old.Create a 5–7-page intervention plan based on evidence-based strategies that have proven effective in similar cases and make projections of possible long-term impacts that current challenges may produce across the individual’s lifespan.
Consider the following questions:
· What is the relationship between parenting practices and the socialization of a child in his or her early years?
· How does a child’s temperament influence parent effectiveness?
· What are some ways of using discipline to support a child’s development?
· What are some differences in discipline among cultural groups? What questions remain to be answered about the relationship between culture and disciplinary style?
· What advice would you give to parents who want to develop pro-social behavior in their children?
· What advice would you give to parents and educators to prevent or address children’s antisocial behavior?
· How do language and reading development correlate with socioeconomic status?
Consider the following questions:
· How does the cognitive development of an 8-year-old compares and contrasts to that of a person about to graduate from college, considering the relationship of scaffolding to cognitive development?
· How has technology impacted cognitive development in middle childhood? What practical advice should helping professionals give to parents who want to protect their children from harm, but also provide them with the advantages of technology?
· What is the role of egocentrism in cognitive functioning and in social interactive functioning for elementary school-aged children?
· What are some of the factors influencing social-emotional development of elementary school-aged children?
· What are some best practices which support a child’s learning?
it should describe:
To develop this case, you should:
Follow current APA guidelines for style and formatting, as well as for citing your resources. Include a reference list of the scholarly resources you use.
Part 2: Case Intervention Analysis: Early Childhood
Complete the following:
Structure of the Report
Use the following format to structure your report:
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
Written communication: Write coherently to support central ideas, in appropriate APA format, and with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
Length of paper: 5–7 typed, double-spaced pages, not including the title page, references page, or case study appendix.
References: At least five scholarly resources (peer-reviewed journals).
APA format: Follow current APA guidelines for style and formatting, as well as for citing your resources in the body of your paper and in alphabetical order on the references page.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 points.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.