The assignment must be related to technology in the classroom.
For this assignment, create a plan that outlines a research study and the associated qualitative method(s) you will use to analyze the data collected in the research study. The plan must include an abstract, introduction, literature review, methods section, and an expected conclusions section per APA standards. At least three outside sources are to be used in the literature review section of the study. Please use your feedback from the two “mini-proposals”, the qualitative data analysis and discussion completed in Weeks 1 – 4 as guidance for your research plan.
Your research plan should look like a research article from a refereed journal, without the results section, but with an expected conclusions section. The most time and emphasis should be placed on the method and expected conclusions sections of your paper, as appropriate qualitative research methods are the focus of this course.
Details: For your selected topic, please complete the following:
• Abstract – this is a relatively short piece, no more than one page in length (double spaced), where you summarize the paper. In it, you will give a brief description of the research study to be done. This piece of the proposal should be written in such a way that the reader of your Research Plan will be interested in your proposal and want to read further to find out the details.
• Introduction – this is where you introduce the study. Here you discuss the problems, going from general to more specific, that lead to the hypothesized investigation, solution, and proposal to conduct research on the hypothesis or hypotheses.
• Literature Review – in this section, you should present existing information regarding your topic. You will present summaries of articles and their findings that support the background leading up to your study, or any aspect of the research proposed.
• Method – here you tell the reader how you will gather the data that you will use to test your hypothesis or hypotheses in your research study, as well as all qualitative research procedures you’ll use to gather and evaluate your data. Your target audience and the specific research techniques that you will use should be identified in this section of the paper.
• Expected Conclusions – using fake data, use charts, graphs, and any analyses you think are appropriate for this proposal. Write a summary description, critique, evaluation, and comparison of the qualitative research technique(s). Discuss each method’s procedures, strengths and weaknesses, typical findings, best applications, and the unique qualities of each.
Length: 10-14 pages.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.