: · Use technology and information resources to research issues in advanced financial management.
· Write clearly and concisely about advanced financial management using proper writing mechanics. Introduction:
· At the risk of repeating ourselves, let’s let Mr. Charlie Munger, co-chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, say his piece on the power of financial incentives once more: “Never, ever think about something else when you should be thinking about the power of incentives.” Of course, we agree, and we want you to learn how to evaluate financial incentives that you’ll discover in the corporate world. We also want you to be able to assess relatively strong and weak corporate governance systems. That’s the crux of this assignment.
· First, what we’d like you to do is to identify a public company (preferably one that you’re familiar with from prior assignments). Then, we’d like you to examine and analyze its governance principles, structures, and practices.
· We firmly believe that the effective financial decision-maker will understand the power that governance and strong systems have over financial performance, and thus it’s important to train ourselves to be acutely aware of these issues. Here’s how we recommend approaching the assignment: o Head to edgar.sec.gov to access your company’s financial statements (or any site where you feel comfortable accessing your company’s financial statements, including the company’s own homepage). o Pull up the proxy statement (it’s also called the 14A, the DEF14A, and occasionally the PRE14A). o Read the statement in its entirety and reflect.
Write a 3-4 page paper in which you do the following: 1. Determine whether the board seems appropriately constituted. Are these people qualified to be governing a business of this type? (Read their bios and even Google them for more info.) 2. Assess the committees the board members sit on. Are they appropriately staffed? 3. Assess the management. How long have they been with the company? What is their relative experience? 4. Evaluate the board’s philosophy on executive compensation. 5. Discuss the metrics tied to the CEO’s inventive compensation. Are they sound metrics or not? Determine if compensation is reasonable considering the company’s financial performance. 7. Determine if related-party transactions (sometimes called “transactions with related parties”) exist, and if they do, whether they are reasonable. Your assignment should adhere to these guidelines:
· Write in a logical, well-organized, conventional business style. Use Times New Roman font size 12 or similar, double-space, and leave ample white space per page.
· All references and works must be cited appropriately. Check with your professor for any additional instructions on citations.
· On the first page or in a header, include the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. Title and reference pages are not included in the assignment page length.
· Faculty have discretion to penalize for assignments over or under the assignment guidelines. Check with your individual professor if you feel the assignment requires a much longer or shorter treatment than recommended. Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following grading criteria. Weight: 16.5%
Assignment : The Corporate Rundown Criteria Unsatisfactory Low Pass Pass High Pass Honors
1. Determine if the board seems appropriately constituted. Weight: 10% Did not submit or incompletely determined if the board seems appropriately constituted. Partially determined if the board seems appropriately constituted. Satisfactorily determined if the board seems appropriately constituted. Completely determined if the board seems appropriately constituted. Exemplarily determined if the board seems appropriately constituted.
2. Assess the committees the board members sit on and if they are appropriately staffed. Weight: 10% Did not submit or incompletely assessed the committees the board members sit on and if they are appropriately staffed. Partially assessed the committees the board members sit on and if they are appropriately staffed. Satisfactorily assessed the committees the board members sit on and if they are appropriately staffed. Completely assessed the committees the board members sit on and if they are appropriately staffed. Exemplarily assessed the committees the board members sit on and if they are appropriately staffed.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.