Case analysis three will be due on Thursday, September 24, at midnight. The topic of this case analysis should be related to Chapter 6 Aviation Insurance. It is essential that the subject matter of chapter six is apparent in your analysis. Once you have found an issue/problem related to Aviation Insurance, let Hamilton and Nilsson assist with your analysis.
Send your analysis to me as a Word document attached to an email message. Send it to me through Canvas.
You are limited to no more than four pages: The first page should be the Title page (page 1), the second and third pages should be the analysis (pages 2 and 3), and the fourth page should be the reference list (page 4).
Be sure to submit your analysis as a Word document.
I recommend three to five sentences for each section, with exception of section four, Alternative Actions. That typically requires more than five sentences. The table format that I provided is a very useful approach to alternative actions. Several students have used it with good success.
Here are some lessons learned from Case Analysis One and Two:
1. Use the case analysis template that I provided: it is set up with running head, page numbers, format, reference list, etc. There is no need to change anything as far as the format is concerned. You may need to adjust spacing so that you are within the allocated page count.
2. Be sure in-text citations are properly aligned with reference list entries and that reference list entries appear in the text of your analysis. You probably don’t need more than three to four sources. You should have one in-text citation for each section. They do not have to be different sources. You can use one source several times. All sources must be cited in accordance with the APA, 7th edition. You must bring the textbook into your analysis.
3. The introduction sets the foundation for your analysis. It should tell me the who, what, where, when, how, why of your analysis.
4. The problem statement should be stated right upfront. Don’t expect me to figure out what your problem is, tell me: “The problem is….” This is as important for you as it is for me. If the problem is unmanageable, drop it.
5. The problem statement becomes the central theme of your analysis. Everything must be attached to it.
6. After “The problem is…” everything else in the problem statement should tell me what caused the problem and/or what contributes to it. Tell me what caused the problem and/or what contributes to its existence. What led up to the problem?
7. Significance of the problem is the result of the problem. If the problem is not corrected what will result. What are the consequences of not fixing the problem? Will the company go bankrupt? Will a pilot lose qualification?
8. Alternative actions, are corrective actions, what you would do to correct the problem. Tell me the reason for your alternatives and then provide two advantages and two disadvantages. Make sure your alternatives address your problem.
9. The recommendation is your chance to fix the problem if you had unlimited resources. If you were Jeff Besos what would you do? Provide your recommendation, with rationale, one advantage, and one disadvantage. The recommendation must be separate and distinctly different than either alternative action.
10. Each section should have at least one in-text citation. However, one source may be used numerous times. You should consider two to three sources maximum.
11. Then, make sure your reference list is representative of your work. Compose your in-text citations and your reference list manually. Do not use any digital media to compose your in-text citations and reference list entries. They are frequently wrong.
12. Your paper should be “aligned left” do not use “Justify” to set up your paper. Again, revert back to my example.
13. Please review the Case Analysis Expectations. They are very helpful in guiding you through the process.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.