write a 3-4 page Article critiques on the 6 documents attached, the document title and links are also posted below.
1. paper should briefly summarize the main research questions, with the majority of the paper focused on your critique of the paper (strengths, limitations, future directions) and your reflection on the study topic. It is important that you not simply restate what the authors said in the manuscript but that you convey your own ideas about the article.
2. paper should be easy to read, topic introduced, organization clear with proper introduction, body, conclusion
3. The student’s reflection about the topic is explained in clear language; immediately interesting and supported with detail
4. Each paragraph has a central idea; ideas are connected, and paragraphs are developed with details; paper is easy to read and “flows” naturally in an organized pattern
5. Paper provides evidence (using description, details, and use of research literature) that the student has examined his/her own belief systems and related this to their current views about the topic; use of research literature to support thought
6. The paper demonstrates that the student fully understands and has applied concepts found in research. Research and concepts are integrated in student’s own words. The writer provides concluding remarks that show insight, analysis, and synthesis of ideas.
7. It provides compelling and accurate evidence to support in-depth the central position beyond the required (5) research sources with at least 1 source from a periodical database. Research sources are highly relevant, accurate, and reliable and add to the strength of the paper; and are effectively referenced and cited throughout the paper.
10. Paper shows exemplary evidence of an integrated and organized discussion of the results that take into account the strengths, weaknesses, and limitations of the research design, and the statistics that are utilized to analyze the data.
Outstanding integration and discussion of the current results in the context of previous research findings, including future research directions.
No errors whatsoever!
No wrong word choice or slang; uses correct verb tense and pronouns. Well written and use of words convey meaning
AVOIDANT RESTRICTIVE FOOD INTAKE DISORDER (ARFID)
Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment of Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
An ARFID case report combining family-based treatment with the unified protocol for Transdiagnostic treatment of emotional disorders in children https://jeatdisord.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/s40337-019-0267-x
Evaluation and Treatment of Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID) in Adolescents
Update on eating disorders: current perspectives on avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder in children and youth
Eating Disorder Core Symptoms and Symptom Pathways Across Developmental Stages: A Network Analysis
Use the attachment
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.