1. Currently the relationship between police and communities across this great nation are strained to say the least. Perhaps it is more perception than reality, but as we learned, perception often becomes reality
For our last discussion, I want you to discuss with your classmates how you think we can collectively fix this. I’m looking for suggestions that offer solutions, not just re-stating what the problems are. For instance, many would say that the media adds to the problem, however we still have to contend with freedom of the press. Please feel free to think totally outside of the box.
1. List and explain five of Eck’s “Ten Ways to Undermine COPPS.” Respond in no less than 300 words.
2. Summarize the roles of detectives and patrol personnel in COPPS planning and implementation. Include in your discussion any common problems or complaints from these two groups. Respond in no less than 150 words.
3. Describe Lewin’s force field analysis and how it functions in anticipating and planning for resistance to change in organizations implementing COPPS. Respond in no less than 150 words.
4.Briefly discuss why it is important to evaluate COPPS. Name two methods used to evaluate the effectiveness of the program.
5.Describe three considerations for conducting surveys and three things that can be revealed through surveys.
6. Discuss four performance criteria for rating officers’ skills under COPPS. Respond in no less than 150 words.
7. Imagine you are a newly selected police chief in your city. The city manager has assigned you the task of forming a committee (no more than 20 persons) to begin early planning for the implementation of COPPS. Drawing from the discussion of internal and external stakeholders in the text, answer the following question: “In your community, what representatives of law enforcement, government, and the community are critical participants in order to properly address this scenario?” Discuss the makeup of their committee and explain their reasons for selecting its members. Respond in no less than 200 words.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.