Choose one of the following Essay topics related to the learning objectives above (or suggest a topic):
1. The regional impact/Implications of the U.S. intervention in 2003 Gulf War
2. The factors behind and implications of the Israel-UAE Normalization Agreement.
3. The factors behind and implications of the Israel-Bahrain Normalization Agreement.
4. The factors behind and implications of the Israel-Sudan Normalization Agreement.
5. Israel’s relations with the Palestinians during the Trump Administration.
6. The Trump Palestinian-Israeli Deal of a Century
7. The Trump Maximum Pressure Policy towards Iran
8. The Iranian Response to the Trump Maximum Pressure Policy
9. Turkey and the Kurds in Syria
10. Turkey and Libya
11. Saudi-Emirati-Egyptian Ties
12. Qatari and Turkish Relations
13. UAE foreign policy in Libya
14. UAE foreign policy in Yemen
15. Saudi Arabia and Yemen
16. Reaction of Middle East States (Israel, Turkey, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the Arab-League etc.) to the Indian policy in Kashmir or to the rise of Hindu Nationalism
17. Viewpoints and policies of Israel, Turkey and Iran towards Nagorno-Karabakh
18. Reaction of Middle East states (Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc.) to China’s treatment of its Uighur Muslim population
19. Turkey’s and its Sunni Arab rivals
20. The U.S. military presence in Syria since the defeat of ISIS
21. The Middle East and China’s Belt and Road Initiative
22. Response of Middle East states to Macron, recent events in France
1-10 Points: For content and analysis. Your essay should not be journalistic (descriptive of current events). Tie the issue in with what you know of the region and its history where possible. What are the motives that drive the policies of the states (domestic, economic, geo-strategic (to stump a regional rival), etc.). Back your thoughts up with examples, details. Offer different viewpoints where possible.
1-5 Points: Organization: Your ideas must flow and connect well to one another from paragraph to paragraph. Do not submit a first draft!
1-3 Points: Writing: Use proper vocabulary to make sure points. Structure your sentences well so that your meaning is clear. Also, watch for typos, grammatical errors, or misspelling
1-5 Points: Sources!!: Give credit to your source’s ideas angle by citing them properly, providing author name, date of publication, source of publication and page number. Make sure you are citing proper authorities on your topic. Use academic articles or book chapters from peer reviewed sources. Search think tanks for more recent analysis. Know who your sources are, and what credentials they have to speak on a topic (look up the author and his/her expertise). Try to incorporate a variety of viewpoints, so you don’t miss an angle.
You do not have to take a position on an issue, nor argue in one way or another. I just expect you to look at these issues and to write a thoughtful essay that is well-argued and backed up with proper examples.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.