1. Present value: Tommie Harris is considering an investment that pays 6.5 percent annually. How much must he invest today such that he will have $25,000 in seven years? (Round to the nearest dollar.)
2. PV of multiple cash flows: Jack Stuart has loaned money to his brother at an interest rate of 5.75 percent. He expects to receive $625, $650, $700, and $800 at the end of the next four years as complete repayment of the loan with interest. How much did he loan out to his brother? (Round to the nearest dollar.)
3. PV of multiple cash flows: Hassan Ali has made an investment that will pay him $11,455, $16,376, and $19,812 at the end of the next three years. His investment was to fetch him a return of 14 percent. What is the present value of these cash flows? (Round to the nearest dollar.)
4. PV of multiple cash flows: Pam Gregg is expecting cash flows of $50,000, $75,000, $125,000, and $250,000 from an inheritance over the next four years. If she can earn 11 percent on any investment that she makes, what is the present value of her inheritance? (Round to the nearest dollar.)
5. Present value of an annuity: Transit Insurance Company has made an investment in another company that will guarantee it a cash flow of $37,250 each year for the next five years. If the company uses a discount rate of 15 percent on its investments, what is the present value of this investment? (Round to the nearest dollar.)
6. Future value of an annuity: Carlos Menendez is planning to invest $3,500 every year for the next six years in an investment paying 12 percent annually. What will be the amount he will have at the end of the six years? (Round to the nearest dollar.)
7. Bond price: Briar Corp is issuing a 10-year bond with a coupon rate of 7 percent. The interest rate for similar bonds is currently 9 percent. Assuming annual payments, what is the present value of the bond? (Round to the nearest dollar.)
8. PV of dividends: Cortez, Inc., is expecting to pay out a dividend of $2.50 next year. After that it expects its dividend to grow at 7 percent for the next four years. What is the present value of dividends over the next five-year period if the required rate of return is 10 percent?
9. PV of dividends: Givens, Inc., is a fast growing technology company that paid a $1.25 dividend last week. The company’s expected growth rates over the next four years are as follows: 25 percent, 30 percent, 35 percent, and 30 percent. The company then expects to settle down to a constant-growth rate of 8 percent annually. If the required rate of return is 12 percent, what is the present value of the dividends over the fast growth phase?
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.