Final exam for Intro to U.S. Law & Method, exam is timed (5 hours) only, once I reveal the password to acces the exam the countdown starts. I have copied the instructions to the exam.
Introduction to U.S. Law & Method: The Legal System
1. The exam will consist of two essay questions; there are no multiple-choice questions or brief answer questions.
2. The answer to one question is worth more points than the answer to the other.
3. The question worth more points is a fact scenario that could give rise to several issues. The exam taker should identify the issues and use the CREAC form of analysis (or a version of it) to analyze each. More issues analyzed should result in more points awarded to the answer.
4. The question worth fewer points is a more general essay question on the core or fundamental aspects of the U.S. legal system. A complete answer will identify and state a few core aspects, explain why each is core or fundamental, and discuss where in the course materials each was illustrated and how.
5. The content tested or evaluated by the exam is the material assigned for weeks 5, 6 and 8. The exam is open book. This means one can use 1) the textbook, 2) any assigned reading or reading in the Files, 3) any material posted on the course wall, and 4) material in pre-recorded coursework or in recorded live sessions. No independent research should be done; it is likely to negatively affect the answer.
6. Use of sentences and paragraphs is encouraged. Bullet points and outlines may receive points, but well composed answers should receive more points.
7. Five (5) hours are allotted to take the exam. Go to the end of the coursework to find it. The five hours run continuously, so one cannot take a “break” and return to have the same amount of time left as when one left.
8. The exam is available to take for a two-week period, including two full weekends.
9 Material on how to take a law school exam and prepare for it is in the final section of the coursework for week 7. There is also a practice exam and sample answer there. The library exam bank does not include exams for this course.
9. Technical questions on how to access, submit or download and upload, as well as interferences and time issues should be directed to student support. They will contact the professors if they feel the professors should answer.
10. Grading is on a scale on which 100 points is an A+. The required mean is 87.5 or a B+. The exam grade is the most determinative factor; attendance and participation may influence the final course grade positively.
11. Final course grades will be posted by the Registrar.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.