1. The sole proprietor has unlimited liability; his or her total investment in the business, but not
his or her personal assets, can be taken to satisfy creditors.
2. Time-value of money is based on the belief that a dollar that will be received at some future
date is worth more than a dollar today. T/F
3. Holders of equity have claims on both income and assets that are secondary to the claims of
4. The possibility that the issuer of a bond will not pay the contractual interest or principal
payments as scheduled is called maturity risk. T/F
5. The breakeven point in dollars can be computed by dividing the contribution margin into the
fixed operating costs.
6. The ________ is the extent of an asset’s risk. It is found by subtracting the pessimistic
outcome from the optimistic outcome
7. ________ measure(s) the risk of a capital budgeting project by estimating the NPVs
associated with the optimistic, most likely, and pessimistic cash flow estimates
risk-adjusted discount rates
multiple regression analysis
8. If a firm uses an aggressive financing strategy,
it increases return and increases risk.
it increases return and decreases risk.
it decreases return and increases risk.
it decreases return and decreases risk.
9. The two major sources of short-term financing are
a line of credit and accounts payable.
accounts payable and accruals.
a line of credit and accruals.
accounts receivable and notes payable.
10. At the operating breakeven point, ________ equals zero.
fixed operating costs
variable operating costs
earnings before interest and taxes
PROBLEMS (PLEASE SHOW WORK)
11. Xiao Li wishes to accumulate $50,000 by the end of 10 years by making equal annual endof-year deposits over the next 10 years. If Xiao Li can earn 5 percent on her investments,
how much must she deposit at the end of each year?
12. Hayley makes annual end-of-year payments of $6,260.96 on a five-year loan with an 8
percent interest rate. The original principal amount was
13. Hewitt Packing Company has an issue of $1,000 par value bonds with a 14 percent annual
coupon interest rate. The issue has ten years remaining to the maturity date. Bonds of similar
risk are currently selling to yield a 12 percent rate of return. The current value of each Hewitt
bond is ________.
14. Yong Importers, an Asian import company, is evaluating two mutually exclusive projects, A
and B. The relevant cash flows for each project are given in the table below. The cost of
capital for use in evaluating each of these equally risky projects is 10 percent.
Year Cash Inflows (CF)
The NPVs of projects A and B are ________.
A) $95,066 and $56,386, respectively.
B) $56,386 and $95,066, respectively.
C) -$56,386 and -$95,066, respectively.
D) none of the above.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.