1. BYO stock currently sells for $46.50 a share. A 3-month call option on BYO stock with a strike price of $50.20 is priced at $0.20. Risk-free assets are currently returning 0.25 percent per month. According to the put-call parity relation, what should be the price of a 3-month put on BYO stock with a strike price of $50.20? (5 points)
2. Prior to its most recent earnings announcement, you purchased two out-of-the-money ACAT call option contracts (remember that an option contract is for 100 options) with a strike price of $50 for $0.85 per option, when ACAT’s stock price was $48.75. Last week’s earnings announcement was a disappointment and the stock dropped by nearly $10 per share. The option expires today when the value of ACAT stock is $40.75. Ignoring any transaction costs, what is your total profit or loss on this investment? (5 points)
3. You wrote four call option contracts (remember that an option contract is for 100 options) on JIG stock with a strike price of $41 and an option price of $4.00. Ignoring any transaction costs, what is your net gain or loss on this investment if the price of JIG is $43.75 on the option expiration date? (5 points)
4. According to the Black-Scholes option pricing model, higher levels of volatility increase the value of options. Clearly explain why this is the case in no more than a few sentences. (5 points)
5. Your firm factors its accounts receivable immediately at a 1.5% discount. The average collection period on the accounts receivable is 35 days. Assume that all accounts are collected in full. What is the effective annual interest rate on the factoring arrangement, assuming a 360-day year? (5 points)
6. Taylor Toolworks Corp. has annual sales of $48,000,000 (all on credit), maintains an average inventory level of $11,000,000, and an average accounts receivable balance outstanding of $8,000,000. The company makes all purchases on credit and has always maintained a policy of paying on the 25th day. Costs of Goods Sold (COGS) are 60% of sales. The company now plans to take full advantage of trade credit and pay its suppliers on the 30th day. If sales can be maintained at existing levels but inventory can be lowered by $1,600,000 and accounts receivable can also be lowered by $700,000, what will be the net change in the cash cycle assuming a 360-day year? (5 points)
7. A firm has sales of $825,000. The cost of goods sold equals 70% of sales. The firm has an average inventory of $40,000. How many days on average does it take the firm to sell its inventory, assuming a 360-day year? (5 points)
8. The credit terms offered to your firm by its suppliers are 2/10, net 30 days. Out of convenience, your firm is not taking the discounts, but is paying after 21 days, instead of waiting until day 30. What is the effective annual percentage cost (i.e., the E.A.R.) of your firm’s current practice, assuming a 360day year? How much different would the effective annual percentage cost be if the firm delayed the payment from 21 days to the 30-day permitted maximum? (5 points)
9. The camera you want to buy costs $750 in the United States. If absolute purchasing power parity exists, how much with the identical camera cost in Canada if the exchange rate is C$1 = $0.913312?
10. Assume the $1 can buy either ¥102.317 or £0.59229. If a computer in London costs £500, what will an identical computer cost in Tokyo if absolute purchasing power parity exists? (5 points)
11. If $1 is equivalent to 0.59229 British pounds, while $0.076479 will buy one Mexican peso, how many Mexican pesos must one exchange for 35,000 British pounds? (5 points)
12. Your company is considering a capital budgeting project in Australia. The project has an initial cost of U.S. $2.19 million and is expected to produce cash inflows (U.S. $) of $1,375,000 a year for 3 years. The project will end and have no further cash flows after 3 years. The expected inflation rate in Australia is 3%, while it is only 2% in the U.S. For simplicity, assume that these expected inflation rates equal the risk-free rates. The applicable discount rate (cost of capital) in U.S. terms is 9.5 percent. The current spot rate is $1 U.S. = $1.04523 Australian. Show how to completely reconcile the project’s NPV using both the foreign and home currency approaches. In order to do this, I would encourage you to look at the example of this type of reconciliation in the link I have made off of the lesson 10 overview page. (10 points)
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.