The paper should consist of:
1. A clearly articulated introduction in which the purpose of the paper is presented; an overview of the social problem. You will need identify the specific issue of human behavior of interest. Also include a discussion of how diverse populations such as people of different race, and ethnicity, as well as sexual orientation may experience the social problem differently.
APA guidelines for formatting (e.g., title page, headers, etc.), citations, and references should be followed. Papers must include information from a minimum of 5 sources and please use references from year 2010 onwards if possible, however, 2 must be peer-reviewed journal articles and must be used and cited in the text. Content from class lectures and/or readings included in the paper should be appropriately cited and referenced.
1. A clearly articulated introduction in which the purpose of the paper is presented; an overview of the social problem. You will need identify a the specific issue of human behavior of interest. Also include a discussion of how diverse populations such as people of different race, and ethnicity, as well as sexual orientation may experience the social problem differently.
This would include, African Americans, Hispanic, Caucasian etc. We need to use to theoretical orientations. I thought that Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Humanistic Existential could work. Read/ identify at least 2 theoretical orientations that are associated with explaining the problem in the articles/ research you are reading. ******Note: You will most likely find that heroin use starts early only for white females
Requirements for Analyzing Human Behavior Paper: Students will compose an 8 to 10 page (maximum) paper in which they demonstrate an ability to apply at least two different theoretical perspectives to a specific human behavior that has been identified as a social problem. Note that the page limit does not include the title page or references list, both of which are required. You DO NOT need an Abstract. It is very important to avoid focusing on interventions. Instead, explore the dynamics of the problem (why and how problems such as these come about) in detail and also focus on understanding the problem from the point of view of at least two different theoretical perspectives that you believe are helpful to conceptualize and understand the problem.
*******These are specific areas that need to be touched on in the paper
1. Clarity of presentation/ discussion. A clearly articulated identification of the social problem and brief overview.
2. Method of presenting the social problem (video, poster, graphic) appropriate for the content.
3. Description of the social problem utilizing relevant research and relevance for Social Work.
4. Strategies to prevent the problem in the future and/or respond to the problem on a societal level
5. Special populations impacted by the problem
6. Presentation of new aspects / information regarding the social problem that promotes discussion among peers
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.