1. According to “Are You a Leader or a Laggard?”, many firms are reluctant to move quickly toward more sustainable business practices due to a lack of:
a. interest by business stakeholders.
b. understanding of policies and actions needed.
c. financial payoffs from incorporating sustainable practices.
d. proof that the environment is in danger.
2. As defined in “Are You a Leader or a Laggard?”, sustainable practices are those that focus on:
a. process improvement.
b. waste reduction.
c. immediate value.
d. collaborative efforts.
3. According to “Building Sustainable Organizations: The Human Factor,” when employees do not have health insurance from employers or elsewhere:
a. they have higher salaries.
b. they have higher mortality rates.
c. they qualify for government assistance.
d. there are no effects on their economic well-being.
4. As reported in “Building Sustainable Organizations: The Human Factor,” working long hours has been shown to:
a. be more prevalent in Europe than in the United States.
b. have no effect on health.
c. improve productivity.
d. correlate to rates of hypertension.
5. As claimed in “Grooming the Next Generation,” for a company in the service industry, the most valuable resource is:
a. intellectual capital.
b. senior employees.
c. risk managers.
d. new workers.
6. As reported in “Grooming the Next Generation,” Aon Corporation’s future workers come from:
a. organizations for retired Baby Boomers.
b. overseas corporations.
c. community universities.
d. top-tier schools across the world.
7. According to “Engaged Employees = High-Performing Organizations,” low staff turnover in all industries during the U.S. economic downturn was a result of:
a. staff loyalty to their struggling employers.
b. employee apathy about the future.
c. a dearth of available job opportunities.
d. an increased corporate focus on employee engagement.
8. According to “Is Everyone Disabled under the ADA?”, under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), an individual is considered to have a disability under all of the following scenarios except that the individual:
a. is regarded by an employer as having an impairment, whether or
not one is actually present.
b. has a physical or mental impairment that meets certain
c. has a record of having an impairment that meets certain
d. could have an impairment in the future due to a genetic
predisposition to such an impairment.
9. According to “The ‘Equal Opportunity Harasser’: The Slow Demise of a Strange Concept,” the Title VII regulations against workplace sexual harassment are not triggered in a case of sexual harassment involving:
a. same-sex sexual harassment.
b. opposite-sex sexual harassment.
c. sexual harassment of a transsexual person.
d. sexual harassment of both men and women by the same offender.
10. As defined in “The ‘Equal Opportunity Harasser’: The Slow Demise of a Strange Concept,” quid pro quo sexual harassment might involve:
a. an employer offering an employee a raise in exchange for sexual
b. “girlie” calendars displayed on the walls of an office.
c. a male supervisor asking a male employee for a date.
d. employees of either sex using derogatory sexual terms toward a
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.