Written Assignment 1
No Plargisim they will be checking this!
(25 points) 4 pages, not including cover or References pages
1. Locate an article describing a collective bargaining situation that has arisen within the past two years. This article should be from a newspaper, an academic journal, or a credible online news source. Use a minimum of two additional references to support your discussion and to respond to the questions in the assignment.
a. Using APA guidelines, state the proper citation for the article.
b. State the nature of the collective bargaining dispute.
c. What are the underlying causes of the dispute?
d. What economic or ethical pressures has each side attempted to use to prevail in the dispute?
e. If there is any evidence of any illegal or unethical conduct on either side, describe it in detail.
f. Was the dispute resolved? If so, how?
g. What, if any, role was played by third parties in resolving this bargaining dispute? What was the identity of the third party?
h. In retrospect, could this dispute have been resolved in a more constructive fashion? If so, how?
1. Most assignments include a minimum required number of sources. The required sources are to be recent (dated within the past two-four years), and from scholarly or acceptable outside sources. They are to be cited within the text in APA style, referenced in APA style, and you should include a hyperlink (if available) to view the source. Do not use Wikipedia.
2. Format the document as instructed using APA style. Typically, in Word (.doc or .docx) with double-spacing, one inch margins, Times New Roman, 12 point font, include headings and subheadings, references, page numbering, and a title page (with the course name and number, your topic, your name, and the date of submission).
3. Write your paper with clear syntax, correct grammar, and spelling.
4. Make sure your assignments are comprehensive, and address the issues, concerns, and questions asked in the order in which they are asked.
Criteria for evaluating all written work (Conference postings and written assignments) includes content (comprehensive treatment of the subject, critical thinking, analysis, and application of research findings, etc.); format (presentation, and organization); following instructions including the due date; and writing style (readability, spelling, grammar, and syntax).
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.