Here’s the work.
Personal Philosophy of Leadership Instructions
Many organizations publicly define who they are through their vision, mission, and values statements. You can do the same as individuals. This exercise is very similar to organizational vision, mission, and values statement writing; there are slight modifications from the organizational format with respect to length, focus, and purpose. Keep in mind, this exercise is very introspective. It can be very challenging if taken seriously, and it can change your life. You are to write a Personal Philosophy of Leadership through your construction of a personal vision, mission, and values statement. You may wish to review the grading rubric prior to starting. Here are the steps to the process:
1. Vision Statement—the vision statement is a statement of what is possible; it is a picture of the future. Write a statement on what is possible for you and what the picture of the future is for you. This may be 1 paragraph (5–6 sentences) and up to a page. This is not an organizational vision statement. It is a personal vision statement; there are differences.
2. Mission Statement—the mission statement answers the vision. If your vision statement is to be or to do XYZ (what is possible), your mission statement is that you accomplish your vision by ABC (your reflections, thoughts, and method). This is a little different than the short corporate mission statements. This mission statement is a philosophy or creed that focuses on your character, your contributions or achievements, and on the values or principles upon which your attitudes are based. You may call it your Personal Constitution. You must answer the following: What is my purpose in life? What really counts? What do I want to accomplish in life? What legacy would you like to leave? You must also weave into this statement what type of leader you want to be, what your purpose is as a leader, and what legacy you would like to leave as a leader. To earn the greatest amount of points, the inclusion of a Christian worldview in this assignment is strongly encouraged; you should be praying and seeking God’s guidance in this exercise. Write a statement that includes all of the above material. This must be well thought out. This is not an “hour before it is due” exercise; that will be obvious. This statement is expected to be a minimum of 3–4 pages in length. This is not an organizational mission statement. It is a personal mission statement; there are differences.
3. Values Statement—in bullet form, list 5–10 values that are most important to you by which you would want others to define you. This is not an organizational values statement. It is a personal values statement; there are differences.
4. References—this paper must be at least 5 pages and include a minimum of 5–7 references to ground your thoughts. Use proper, current APA formatting for in-text citations and for the final reference page.
PPOL 501 CLASS:
News Article Review 3:
News Article Review Instructions
You are required to submit brief essays which discuss current news articles that relate to public policy. The purpose of this assignment is to encourage you to evaluate current public policy issues and their treatment in the media in light of the concepts covered in the readings and discussions occurring in the course. The news articles you select must illustrate a real-world application, or, where appropriate, a lack of application, of one or more of the concepts covered in the readings of the same module/week. Your essays must be critical reviews of the articles, meaning that you must provide your own analysis regarding the articles, rather than simply summarizing them.
Review the News Article Review Grading Rubric to improve the quality of your essays and be sure to adhere to all of the specific guidelines described below.
News Article Selection Guidelines
The articles or news stories that you choose must be:
· found in a newspaper, on a news program, or from another reputable media source (including reputable Internet sources);
· published within the last month; and
· clearly illustrative of the application, or failure to apply, one or more of the concepts covered in the course during the module/week of the assignment.
Each article review must cover different topics. Refrain from using follow-up pieces or multiple perspectives of the same topic. For example, if you find an article discussing a new government regulation in The New York Times, you cannot use a follow-up piece put out a few days later in the same newspaper or a different article in a different newspaper discussing the same topic.
I NEED THIS DONE FOR ME BY WEDNESDAY BY 8PM.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.