Compared with other approaches to business, the marketing concept is distinct in that it
2. A company provides its advertising agency with a statement about a new product to use in designing an advertising campaign, and this statement includes a description of the target market, the product type, the primary benefits of using the product, and how this product is different from, and better than, competitive products. What type of statement is this?
3. The sales analysis of a product revealed that profits were highest when it was initially introduced into the market with a high selling price. However, the price was gradually reduced as it started facing competition as substitutes entered the market. This is an example of a(n)
4. Blending the firm’s promotion efforts to convey a complete and consistent message is the goal of
5. According to the concept of social responsibility, a firm has a duty to
6. The principal participants in the financial markets are
7. You just purchased a parcel of land for $10,000. If you expect a 12% annual rate of return on your investment, how much will you sell the land for in 10 years? Note. Due to rounding and method of calculation, your answer might vary slightly. Choose the closest answer.
8. Bull Gator Industries is considering a new assembly line costing $6,000,000. The assembly line will be fully depreciated by the simplified straight line method over its 5-year depreciable life. Operating costs of the new machine are expected to be $1,100,000 per year. The existing assembly line has 5 years remaining before it will be fully depreciated and has a book value of $3,000,000. If sold today the company would receive $2,400,000 for the existing machine. Annual operating costs on the existing machine are $2,100,000 per year. Bull Gator is in the 46 percent marginal tax bracket and has a required rate of return of 12 percent. Calculate the net present value of replacing the existing machine. Note. Due to rounding and method of calculation, your answer might vary slightly. Choose the closest answer.
9. A strong stock market and reasonably good earnings have caused the price of the firm’s common stock to increase by 25%.
10. Buying and selling in more than one market to make a riskless profit is called
11. The United States imposes substantial taxes on cigarettes but not on loose tobacco. When the tax on cigarettes went into effect, the demand for home cigarette rolling machines most likely
12. Keynes believed that an increase in savings would
13. Which of the following monetary policies reduces aggregate demand and output?
14. Deficits may be desirable in the short run if they
15. If for a country, the quantity of its currency demanded exceeds the quantity supplied, then there is a
16. Suppose that college tuition is higher this year than last year and that more students are enrolled in college this year than last year. Based on this information, we can best conclude that
17. Economic efficiency is achieved at a particular output level if
18. A perfectly competitive firm will be profitable if price at the profit-maximizing quantity is above
19. How are goods manufactured in other countries creating jobs in the United States?
BUS/475 Week 1 Knowledge Check
BUS/475 Week 2 Knowledge Check
BUS/475 Week 2 Business Model and Strategic Plan Part I: Conceptualizing a New Product or Service Division of an Existing Business
BUS/475 Week 3 Business Model and Strategic Plan Part II: SWOTT Analysis Paper
BUS/475 Week 4 Knowledge Check
BUS/475 Week 4 Business Model and Strategic Plan Part III: Balanced Scorecard and Communication Plan
BUS/475 Week 5 Final Business Model and Strategic Plan
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.