LAW / 531 Week 3 Quiz
1) What federal statute governs the legal use of electronic contracts?
2) Oral agreements may be legally enforceable contracts with the exception of some types of contracts specified in which law?
3) Contracts are discussed primarily in Sections 2 and 2A of the Uniform Commercial Code pertaining to which of the following transactions?
4) An individual who finds the personal property of another, acquires legal title to that property against the entire world, only if it is what type of personal property?
5) What is the highest type of ownership estate in real property?
6) If a contract ends in a dispute, and the parties want to have the matter resolved without going to court, which is the most common method for them to pursue?
7) Which of the following is true when someone mistakenly makes an improvement to the personal property of another?
8) Which of the following examples is a unilateral contract?
9) Both the Statute of Frauds and the Uniform Commercial Code require a valid, enforceable contract to be signed by whom?
10) Parties enter into a contract for services and one party commits a breach. The party who breached wants to continue with the contract but wants the terms revised. What is his best method of dispute resolution?
11) A(n) ________ is an agreement that is stated orally or in written words
12) Apart from recovering damages, and recovering profits made by the offender, successful plaintiffs in a misappropriation of a trade secret case can also
13) Which of the following examples is a bilateral contract?
14) Jenson and Johnson enter into a contract that involves Johnson paying Jenson $1,000 for shoveling the snow from his driveway throughout the winter. Jenson, who was paid before work commenced, breached the contract on the very first day. He should refund $1,000 to Johnson as
15) Which of the two parties are involved in every contract?
16) Consideration, which is required in a contract, consists of which two elements?
17) Which of the following is true about the public use doctrine?
18) Which of the following is the best definition for the legal term promissory estoppels?
19) In order for a response to be considered a legal acceptance to an offer, and not a counter offer, what rule must apply?
20) Wildboards Company introduces a product called a “Rollerboard” for which it is granted a registered trademark. The Rollerboard is a snowboard with a removable row of wheels along the center of the underside. With the wheels attached, the user can attain extremely high speed in hard-packed snow conditions. In addition, many users have found that they can use their snowboards on streets with the wheels attached. This new use of snowboards becomes very popular and many competing snowboard makers introduce similar products. The sport becomes known generally as rollerboarding and most people refer to all such wheeled snowboards as rollerboards. What is the consequence of this scenario?
21) Under Section 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), a contract for the sale of goods must be written if that contract is for what monetary value?
22) Which of the following is an equitable doctrine designed to prevent unjust enrichment and unjust detriment where no actual contract exists?
23) To create an enforceable contract, which of the following are needed?
24) Which of the following types of real property rights can be sold separately from the land?
25) Some trees were cut down and made into lumber, and the lumber was used to build a house. What type of property were the trees while they were growing, when they were lumber, and when they became part of the house, respectively?
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.