he rapid contextual design method (RCDM) involves the following steps:
1. Contextual inquiry. Plan for, prepare, and then conduct field interviews to observe and understand the work tasks being performed. Review business practices.
2. Interpretation sessions and work modeling. Hold team discussions to draw conclusions based on the contextual inquiry, including gaining an understanding of the workflow processes in the organization as well as cultural and policy impacts on work performed. Capture key points (affinity notes).
3. Model consolidation and affinity diagram building. Present the data gathered to date from users and the interpretation and work modeling to a larger, targeted population to gain insight and concurrence. Consolidate the work models to illustrate common work patterns and processes and create affinity diagrams (hierarchical representations of the issues to address user needs).
4. Persona development. Develop personas (fictitious characters) to represent the different user types within a targeted demographic that might use a site or product (Cooper, 2004). This aids the team in communicating the needs of the users and bringing those user needs to fruition. Examples of personas, at a high level, are: 1) 22-year-old male with 5 years of video game playing experience, or 2) 70-year-old female using computer only for e-mail and digital photo sharing.
5. Visioning. Review and “walk” the consolidated data, sharing the personas created. The visioning session helps define how the system will streamline and transform the work of the users. Capture key issues and ideas using flipcharts or any media that will facilitate expressing the vision of the revised business processes.
6. Storyboarding. The vision guides the detailed redesign of user tasks using pictures and graphs to describe the initial user-interface concepts, business rules, and automation assumptions. Storyboarding defines and illustrates the “to be built” assumptions.
7. User environment design. The single, coherent representation of the users and the work to be performed is expressed in the user environment design (UED). The UED is built from the storyboards.
8. Interviews and evaluations with paper prototypes and mock-ups. Conduct interviews and tests with actual users, beginning with paper prototypes and then moving on to higher-fidelity prototypes. Capturing the results of the interviews aids in ensuring that the systems will meet end-user requirements.
Select any 3 of the above steps of the Rapid Contextual Design Method (RCDM) and describe how each step would be carried out for the SPECIFIC HCI Project Deliverable that you are developing for this course. Be Specific. Do not re-define the step, but EXPLAIN what you would do in order to carry out that specific step for YOUR HCI Project for this course.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.