Papers should be 3-5 pages, double spaced and in a word document. Your paper should include footnotes, bibliography and a discography. Your research should include at least 3 sources (reviews, articles, books). For more information about proper formatting please visit:
Papers should include a thesis statement and a conclusion and include your own insights and ideas about the facts that you gather. I am not looking for a strictly “historical” paper but a paper that includes your assumptions and opinions (supported by other articles etc.).
Papers will be docked points for late submissions. (Late papers subject to instructor approval).
Please send the paper to Canvas only (under week 10) with your full name, email and telephone.
Select one of the following topics to write about:
1) There are 2 Beatles left: Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr. Discuss one of their current careers. Do you think they should have retired with the band? Why or why not? What do you think of the fact that they are touring? Should a musician ever retire? Has their style changed since their Beatles days?
2) Write a paper on a modern day production that uses the Beatles music. This can include a musical(s) such as “Rain” (currently on Broadway) , Cirque du Soleil’s (“Love”), or a discussion of the new forthcoming ballet written by Paul McCartney. The Ballet. “Ocean’s Kingdom,” which premiered September 22, 2011.
3) Are the Beatles still one of the greatest bands ever? Why or why not? Are they still important? If so, how? Locate articles that may support your argument.
4)Compare the Beatles with another rock group such as the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd? How were they similar or different. Select a specific album or time frame (early rock or psychedelic rock) to support your claim.
5) Discuss the life and contributions of one of the Beatles after the Beatles disbanded. What was their music like now? Were they ever as strong as they once were in the Beatles?
6) Many people still blame Yoko Ono as the reason for the Beatles break-up? Ono continues to be an artist and activist in her own right, does she deserve this hostility? Why or why not? Please locate articles to support your claims.
7) Many bands have gone on to cover the music of the Beatles. Discuss various covers and how they are different or similar? Do they take away from the original or keep the world wanting more Beatles music?
8) First read the article about “Paul-is-Dead” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_dead
and then discus the 1969 hoax. How did this tale emerge as one of rocks most urban legend? Have there been similar ones since then with other rockers?
9) Discuss how the women in the Beatle’s lives changed them or influenced them? You are welcome to discuss the special relationship between Yoko Ono and John Lennon (There is a famous interview by David Sheff from January 1981 that you may be able to track down).
10) John Lennon made the following remarks in 1966
which has been since called “The Jesus Controversy.” Lennon said that Beatles had become “more popular than Jesus.” This began an outrage in the United States. Discuss the situation (what was happening at the time in the U.S. and England). What do you think of his statement? Was it incorrect or an opportunity for a media frenzy?
Here is a small documentary on the issue:
11) Discuss the roll of manager Brian Epstein in shaping the image and success of the Beatles. Do you think he was successful?
12) How do you think George Martin contributed to the studio explorations of the Beatles. Discuss his history as a musician and producer and his long standing relationship with the Beatles.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.