Focus of the Final Project
Students will construct a well-diversified portfolio using an initial investment stake of $50,000 (the portfolio should use at least 95% of the initial investment, but they may not use more than $50,000). Students may include stocks, common or preferred; bonds, corporate or U.S. Treasury bonds; mutual funds, and futures contracts, or options. Students will use the closing prices from the first day of the class to determine the price of each issue. Only whole lots of any issues may be acquired; that is, no less than 100 shares of common or preferred stock, no less than five corporate bonds or $10,000 for U.S. Treasury Bonds, no fewer than the minimum required investment for any mutual fund, and no fewer than five contracts for any option or futures position. The settlement date will be the first day of Week Three. Students do not have to use all of the above mentioned securities, but they must use more than one class of security. Transaction costs are ignored in the creation of the portfolio.
The Final Project is to be written in accordance with APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
1. Explains their investment strategy, including an assessment of their willingness to bear risk.
2. Describes the securities in the portfolio, including a description of the historical information for each firm.
3. Calculates a quarterly and annualized return on the portfolio, and the expected return for the portfolio (students may use the closing prices as of December 31st of last year).
4. Computes the beta of the portfolio (MERGENT, in the Ashford Online Library, can be used to find the historical betas of each security) using concepts learned within the course.
5. Summarizes the risks of their portfolio and determines any areas where they might consider reinvesting portions of their portfolio to achieve either less risk or higher expected return.
Writing the Final Project
The Final Project:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least four scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubricfor the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.