Due in 30 hours from now/Due by 8 am on Wednesday Eastern US time
The proposal assignment is an important assignment in this course because it utilizes many of the skills we discussed over the last few weeks. You have a few choices for this assignment.
1. A recently deceased alumnus of PSU, Wayne K. Newton, left $100,000 for a project on the Lehigh Valley (or your home campus) that will have a long-term benefit to students. On behalf of a student organization or student government, choose a project that will enhance the quality of academic or social life on your campus and write a proposal addressed to the Chancellor Ann Williams, Mary C. Newton, his widow, and Phig E. Newton, his son, to decide.
2. Read page 463-464 in our text, and select one of the ideas listed under #3. If you select this option, make sure you have a clear audience for your proposal.
3. The following option of the assignment asks you to write a proposal on behalf of a non-profit organization to receive funding for a project that you will develop. Begin thinking about the proposal by identifying a need. Examples include funding for after-school baseball leagues, breast cancer research and a documentary film to document the threatened habitat of mountain gorillas. Give your subject careful thought. Be idealistic. Foundations are set up to reward idealism. If you identify a cause you believe is important (and interesting), the research and writing will be easier.
Pick a non-profit to represent and ask for money for your proposed program from ABC Charity Trust. Feel free to ask for any amount of money and create names of people you are writing to. Your goal is to get your project funded. Be professional and persuasive in your appeal. (assignment adapted from http://www.faculty.english.vt.edu/Collier/3764/assign/proposal.htm).
4. Select a project for a local company or government office and write a proposal to get you or your company accepted. Ideas include
Step One: Memo. (This is due in a discussion forum)
You must select a topic and write a short memo to me explaining why you chose this topic and what research you plan on using. I will be looking for answers to the following questions in your memo.
· What topic have you selected and why?
· How do you foresee solving the problem? Have you analyzed what a good solution will require?
· What research do you plan to use?
Step Two: Proposal.
You will write a formal proposal that will most likely end up being at least 7 pages in length. Each student’s proposal may vary somewhat in format, so I will not give you specifics as to what is needed right now. As we go through the pieces, you will decide what will work best for your proposal.
Step Three: Proposal Presentation
You will create a PowerPoint using your proposal as a guide. How would you design your PowerPoint to professionally present your proposal? After creating a PowerPoint, you will save it as a .pdf and upload it to voicethread.psu.edu. You will then create a narrated presentation of your proposal. See the links in the course for FAQ about Penn State’s VoiceThread.
Attached is the memo that I chose and two samples of the proposal( you can update step1, but please make sure to do step 2 and 3).
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.