Directions: Provide the correct citation to the following fictional cases.
1) Rogers v. Stokley may apply to a case your attorney is working on. It is located in volume 97 of South Carolina Reports on page 182, and on page 215 of volume 121 of the second series of South Eastern Reporter. The case was decided in 2000.
2) The US Supreme Court ruled on Watts v. Miller in 2005. The opinion can be located in volume 396 of United States Reports, page 52; on page 231 of volume 424 of West’s Supreme Court Reporter; and in volume 16, page 497 of Lawyer’s Edition 2d.
3) The Virginia Court of Appeals upheld the conviction in Powell versus the Commonwealth of Virginia in June of 2009. The opinion is published in volume 16 of the second series of South Eastern Reporter on page 86.
4) You have located United States v. Simpson from the 3rd circuit in the spring of 1996 on page 246 of the Federal Reporter, volume 90, third series.
5) In 2004, Leonard Smeek filed an appeal on his conviction for robbery in the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals. The opinion can be located in South Western Reporter, third series, volume 29, page 197.
6) The 8th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled on the case of Esther Blanken versus Tilly Baker in 1999. The opinion can be located on page 121 of volume 500.
7) Barry Bannock lost his claim against Cindy Weeks and appealed to the California Supreme Court in 1987. The opinion is set forth in volume 90, second series of the regional reporter series on page 145, and in the third series of the official reporter, volume 20, page 262.
8) The federal district court in your jurisdiction heard the case of Warbler against McLeod in October of 2007. The opinion can be found on page 12, volume 388 of the 2nd series.
9) The First District Court of Appeals in Florida heard the case of Campbell against Pauley in 2008. You have located the opinion in the 34th volume of the regional reporter on page 576.
10) The United States District Court for the District of Alaska heard Mary Maple’s case against John V. Moret and the opinion can be located on page 791 of volume 16 in the second series. The case was tried in 2002.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.