Assignment: Business Letter
In this Assignment, you will prepare a business letter to share your advice to a client. You will explain complex financial data and discuss the cause and effect of select accounting transactions has on cash balances.
This Assignment will assess your knowledge based on the following outcome:
GEL-1.1: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English.
Read the following scenario:
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of a company is asking for your advice. The CFO explains sales are increasing but there is a constant matter of not having enough cash to meet payroll or pay vendors within 30 days.
Prepare a business letter to the CFO to explain,
1. Why cash can go down even when sales are up; refer to “receivables.”
2. Which three accounts should the CFO review each day and why? Focus on short-term balance sheet accounts, i.e., “receivables and payables.”
The following is a general structure for informational business letters; however, this is not a template, and modifications may be necessary for composing this type of letter. An example is included at the end of this list.
• Letterhead. Most companies have stationary that has the company logo and contact information at the top. Generally, readers expect to see business letters on letterhead because it adds to the company’s credibility; so if this is available, it is advisable to use it for all business correspondence to outside customers or clients. It is generally not needed for internal letters or memos.
• Opening information. This includes a date and the name and address of the customer.
• Introductory paragraph. For an informational business letter, the introduction can go several ways. It can introduce the product or service or it can establish a problem for which the reader will want to know a solution.
• Body paragraphs. Body paragraphs will follow the lead made in the introduction. This is where you give details about the product or service and explain how it will solve a problem you think the reader faces.
• Closing paragraph. Here is where you might give your strongest point or last pitch and provide contact information.
• Complementary close. The letter should end with a close like Sincerely or Best or Respectfully.
• Signature block. Sign your name and include your title.
• Format of business letters. Business letters are written single-spaced and generally in a block format, which means that everything is aligned to the left margin. In block format, paragraphs are generally not indented, so double-space between paragraphs.
Need by 27 Sep 2015 at noon EST
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.