You need to demonstrate your understanding and critique of perspectives. Choose and research about TWO perspectives among the perspectives that we have learned about during the semester.
Examples of macro perspectives/theories include: conflict theories, empowerment theory, feminist theories, functionalist theory, human ecology theory, ecosystems theory, learning theory, social exchange theory, [social] systems theory.
For each perspective:
● Describe each perspective in terms of its MAJOR ASSUMPTIONS. Describe the major concepts and emphases of each perspective.
● Describe the STRENGTHS AND LIMITATIONS of each perspective.
● Explain how each perspective does or does not account for the influence of SOCIAL PRIVILEGES AND SOCIAL OPPRESSIONS.
● You need to discuss how each perspective helps you understand interactions between people and macro social systems.
Part Two: Application of Theory
This part of the paper discusses how these two perspectives (theories) would influence your social work practice in a particular framework. This takes up where part one of the assignment left off. You need to highlight the key ideas of each perspective you used in Part One. Specify the social work problem (clientele) you are interested in working with after graduation.
● Identify the SOCIAL PROBLEM that you wish to study
● Indicate the SCOPE AND SOCIAL COST OF THE PROBLEM. In other words, convince me of the severity of the social problem is by using evidence; citing both studies, articles, and other data sources.
● Specify the CLIENTELE in this social work practice (service) setting. I.e., who are the clients in question and in what settings might they be seen in relationship to this social problem.
● What kind of INTERVENTIONS would you provide for this population in accordance with the unique framework of each perspective?
● What are evidenced reasons behind the interventions, or in other words, why do they or should they work?
● Be sure to indicate under what circumstances each perspective (theory) would be useful and the kinds of questions each perspective (theory) might lead you to ask about a client’s challenges. Be sure to answer this for each theory.
Paper Basics (for both sections):
1. You must use APA (6th edition) format, including a cover page, page numbers, citation style and references.
2. Each part (parts 1 & 2 should be between 3-4 pages and your final paper should be between 7 and 10 pages long (not including cover page and references).
3. The use of the first person (I feel, I discovered, etc.) IS NOT acceptable for this paper.
4. You may incorporate content and support from our textbook however you are expected to use other scholarly sources. At a minimum you should use 2-3 scholarly sources (peer reviewed journals) in part 1. While you may recite these references in part 2, you should have a minimum of 3 new references in part 2, for a minimum of 5 scholarly references for your full paper. text and one other professional source (text book or journal article). Please remember to both support and cite! This means you will cite throughout your paper, as appropriate.
5. Your paper should demonstrate a significant level of application of content.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.