Use the “Intel Annual Report” link included at the bottom of this page to download the Intel Inc. 2013 financial statements and the accompanying notes to answer the following questions. Part of your grade will be based on the structure and organization of your project, therefore clearly identify each section and numbered item to which you are responding. Indicate the page number of the annual report where you found the answer(s) to each question. Additionally, show all relevant calculations in a table(s) in your Word document.
Throughout the eight weeks of this course, Intermediate Accounting II, you should develop responses to the following questions to complete your Portfolio Project:
1) What are the maturities on Intel’s Long-term debt?
2) What are Intel’s projected obligations on Long-Term Debt and Payments due by period?
3) What is the par or stated value of Intel’s preference shares?
4) What is the par or stated value of Intel’s ordinary shares?
5) What percentage of Intel’s authorized ordinary shares was issued at Dec 28, 2013?
6) How many ordinary shares were outstanding at Dec 28, 2013, and Dec 29, 2012?
Under Intel’s equity-based compensation plan, share options are granted annually to key managers and directors.
1) How many options were granted and exercisable in 2012 and 2013 under the plan?
2) What number of diluted weighted-average shares outstanding was used by Intel in computing
earnings per share for 2012 and 2013? What were Intel’s diluted earnings per share in 2012 and
3) What other equity-based compensation plans does Intel have?
4) What investments does Intel report in 2013?
5) How does Intel determine fair value?
6) How does Intel use derivative financial instruments?
1) What amounts relative to income taxes does Intel report in its:
a. 2013 income statement?
b. 28 Dec 2013 balance sheet?
c. 2013 statement of cash flows?
2) Intel’s provision for income taxes in 2012 and 2013 was computed at what effective tax rates?
3) How much of Intel’s 2013 total provision for income taxes was current tax expense, and how much was deferred tax expense?
4) What did Intel report as the significant components (the details) of its 28 December, 2013, deferred tax assets and liabilities?
1) What kind of pension plan does Intel provide its employees?
2) What was Intel’s pension expense for 2012 and 2013?
3) What is the impact of Intel’s pension plans on its 2012 and 2013 consolidated balance sheets?
4) What information does Intel provide on the target allocation of its pension assets? How do the
allocations relate to the expected returns on these assets?
1) What types of leases are used by Intel?
2) What amount of operating leases was reported by Intel for various years?
1) Were there changes in accounting policies reported by Intel during the two years covered by its income statements (2012–2013)? If so, describe the nature of the change and the year of change.
2) What types of estimates did Intel discuss in 2013?
1) Which method of computing net cash provided by operating activities does Intel use? What were the amounts of net cash provided by operating activities for the years 2012 and 2013?
2) What was the most significant item in the cash flows used for investing activities section in 2013?
3) What was the most significant item in the cash flows used for financing activities section in 2013?
4) Where is “deferred income taxes” reported in Intel’s statement of cash flows? Why does it appear in that section of the statement of cash flows?
5) Where is depreciation reported in Intel’s statement of cash flows? Why is depreciation added to net income in the statement of cash flows?
1) What specific items does Intel discuss in its Note 2—Summary of Significant Accounting Policies?
(List the headings only.)
2) For what segments did Intel report segmented information? Which segment is the largest? Who is Intel’s largest customer?
Your well-written paper must include title and reference pages. The paper should be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.