You have been learning about how developmental assets can be built into your instructional models, and how to use that knowledge to support community-wide efforts to strengthen and support the adults and youth in your community, including identified classifications of Latino, African-American, and youth with disabilities.
We have identified and evaluated the existing programs in your community based on the 40 Developmental Assets model and brainstormed ways that you can use that model to create or support the existing programs within your local school and/or community.
Using reflection and analysis, you identified a specific initiative that meets an identified need in your community and has the potential to be immediately incorporated into your instructional setting or community.
Your Final Project is composed of three different categories that will be submitted as a complete unit. These categories include:
1. Designing a multimedia presentation or slideshow created in a program of your choice (PowerPoint, Google Presentation, Prezi, etc.). The presentation will illustrate the initiative for students, parents, and/or community.
2. Designing visual resources and handouts that illustrate your initiative and contribute to the presentation.
3. Writing an eight- to twelve- page paper that outlines your processes and that can be used to introduce and support your initiative.
Your multimedia presentation or slideshow can be created in a format of your choice (Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Presentation, Prezi, etc.) and should last between 5 and 15 minutes when presented orally.
Your presentation should include, but not be limited to:
· A definition of the purpose of your initiative, vision, and mission.
· A brief overview that illustrates the 40 Developmental Assets.
· A graphic that diagrams your community based on researched data.
· An illustration of how your initiative will support or create a positive environment and/or enhance an existing program or practice using proven methods with and for young people.
· A reference slide citing all sources using APA format.
Your created resources and handouts should include the final copies of the Student Handout created in Week Three, the Resource Table finalized in Week Four, and the Communication Guide created in Week Five.
Your written paper should be eight to twelve pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), and be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Your paper should include the following topics/headings:
· Describe, through a brief narrative, your initiative, vision, and mission.
· Summarize your community’s demographics, including those that are related specifically to the 40 Developmental Assets as outlined in your text.
· Outline the steps that you have taken, or will take, to achieve your vision through a graphics or written narrative.
· Summarize how you arrived at your initiative based on your community needs as outlined in the demographics. Examine your thought process for developing your mission/vision statement.
· Examine the internal and external assets you are focused on and explain why.
· Specify how your initiative addresses at least four of the Five Action Strategies as identified in your text.
· Illustrate, through a short written explanation, how you evaluated the process.
· Defend your plan for growing and sustaining your initiative.
You may use any or all of the instructional materials you have created during our course. Your completed Final Project should include references and citations for a minimum of five scholarly sources in addition to your text book.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
In our final week of this class, the biggest part is completing your final project. To help you with that, we have a few things to do. If we look at the learning outcomes for the week, the first one listed is that you will create a media presentation that addresses a need in your school or community. Of course, you will also supply a paper that describes how you are going to start your specific community project but you’ll notice that you are also going to evaluate the process of creating a program. A wonderful, short, video on such a presentation that covers many of the topics required for your final project can be seen at this link: Highlights: Magnolia Community Initiative Overview (Links to an external site.). Please take 4 minutes and watch!
In the discussion for this week you are asked to create a draft outline of your final project and post it. It will be really important for you to post his early this week as you can so that others will be able to see and provide feedback for your outline. You are posting this outline for your classmates to review so that you will be more certain that you are covering all the bases. When you read each other’s outlines, please provide instructive recommendation and specific suggestions on how to improve the organization and ideas.
See the full work assignment attached.
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.