1. the target capital structure for QM industries is 45% common stock, 12% preferred stock, and 43% debt. If the cost of common equity for the firm is 18.1%, the cost of preferred stock is 9.8%, the before-tax cost of debt is 7.9% and the firms tax rate is 35%, what is QM’S weighted average cost of capital?
QM’S WACC IS _________%
2. Crypton electronics has a capital structure consisting of 43% common stock and 57% debt. A debt issue of $1000 par value, 6.5% bonds that mature in 15 years and pay annual interest will sell for $972. Common stock of the firm is currently selling for $29.05 per share and the firm expects to pay a $2.34 dividend next year. dividends have grown at the rate of 4.6% per year and are expected to continue to do so for the foreseeable future. What is cryptons cost of capital where the firms tax rate is 30%
Cryptons cost of capital is ___%
3. the target capital structure for jowers manufacturing is 55% common stock 16% preferred stock, and 29% debt. if the cost of common equity for the firm is 19.2% the cost of preferred stock is 12.3% and the beforetax cost of debt is 9.5% what is jowers cost of capital? the firms tax rate is 34%
Jowers wacc is ______%
4.. As a member of the finance department of ranch manufacturing, your supervisor has asked you to compute the appropriate discount rate to use when evaluating the purchase of new packaging equipment for the plant. Under the assumption that the firm’s present capital structure reflects the appropriate mix of capital sources for the firm, you have determined the market value of the firm’s capital structure as follows:
Preferred stock $2,200,000
Common stock $6,500,000
To finance the purchase, ranch manufacturing will sell 10-year bonds paying 7.2% per year at the market price of $1,028. Preferred stock paying a $2.02 dividend can be sold for $25.45. Common stock for ranch manufacturing is currently selling for $55.35 per share and the firm paid $2.91 dividend last year. Dividends are expected to continue growing at a rate of 45.4% per year into the indefinite future. if the firms tax rate is 30% what discount rate should you use to evaluate the equipment purchase?
Ranch manufacturing’s WACC is ___%
5. Abe forrester and three of his friends from college have interested a group of venture capitalists in backing their business idea. The proposed operation would consist of a series of retail outlets to distribute and service a full line of vacuum cleaners and accessories. These stores would be located In dallas, Houston, and san Antonio. To finance the new venture two plans have been proposed:
-plan a is an all common equity structure in which $2.4 million dollars would be raised by selling 80,000 shares of common stock
– plan b would involve insuring $1.1 million dollars in long term bonds with an effective interest rate of 11.7% plus $1.3 million would be raised by selling 40,000 shares of common stock. The debt funds raised under plan b have no fixed maturity date, in that this amount of financial leverage is considered a permanent part of the firms capital structure. Abe and his partners plan to use a 40% tax rate in their analysis and they have hired you on a consulting basis to do the following:
a. find the EBIT indifference level associated with the two financing plans.
b. prepare a pro forma income statement for the EBIT level solved for in part a. that shows the EPS will be the same regardless whether plan a or b is chosen.
6. . three recent graduates of the computer science program at the university of Tennessee are forming a company that will write and distribute new application software for the Iphone. Initially, the corportation will operate in the southern region of Tennessee, Georgia, north Carolina, and south Carolina. A small group of private investors in the Atlanta, Georgia area is interested in financing the startup company and two financing plans have been put forth for consideration:
– the first (plan a) is an all common equity capital structure. $2.2 million dollars would be raised by selling common stock at $20 per common share
– plan b would involve the use of financial leverage. $1.4 million dollars would be raised by selling bonds with an effective interest rate of 10.7% (per annum), and the remaining $0.8 million would be raised by selling common stock at the $20 per share. The use of financial leverage is considered to be a permanent part of the firm’s capitalization, so no fixed maturity date is needed for the analysis. A 34% tax rate is deemed appropriate for the analysis.
a. find the EBIT indifference level associated with two financing plans.
b. a detailed financial analysis of the firms prospects suggests that the long term EBIT will be above $302,000 annually. Taking this into consideration, which plan will generate the higher eps?
Why Choose Us
We value our clients. For this reason, we ensure that each paper is written carefully as per the instructions provided by the client. Our editing team also checks all the papers to ensure that they have been completed as per the expectations.
Professional Academic Writers
Over the years, MyEssay.Help has managed to secure the most qualified, reliable and experienced team of writers. The company has also ensured continued training and development of the team members to ensure that it keep up with the rising Academic Trends.
Our prices are fairly priced in such a way that ensures affordability. Additionally, you can get a free price quotation by clicking on the "Place Order" button.
We pay strict attention on deadlines. For this reason, we ensure that all papers are submitted earlier, even before the deadline indicated by the customer. For this reason, the client can go through the work and review everything.
At MyEssay.help, all papers are plagiarism-free as they are written from scratch. We have taken strict measures to ensure that there is no similarity on all papers and that citations are included as per the standards set.
Customer Support 24/7
Our support team is readily available to provide any guidance/help on our platform at any time of the day/night. Feel free to contact us via the Chat window or support email: email@example.com.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
MyEssay.help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At MyEssay.help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.